Help!

Usually I have an awesome sense of humor maybe a little weird, but I really am stressed about the little guy. I want him to have an awesome home but don't have the funds right now. I will get rid of that silly sand tho right away. I was already planning on it I've been researching for a couple days but it's hard when you can't identify them!!

If you generally have an awesome sense of humor, then it is clear to me why you missed the jokes here :p:D!

Even if I don't have a chameleon?

Yes, even though you don't have a chameleon... yet :coffee:...

I'm going out on a limb here but i think it's a species of day gecko Rather than a house gecko.
It should probably have more color but maybe it just needs some TLC, UVB and some good food.
If it's a day gekko it will probably like soft fruits like banana or mango.

I'm not an expert either, but I instantly thought it is a Day Gecko of some sort. I believe they shouldn't be handled much at all because they have very sensitive skin and can get injured easily. I'm sure there are some that will have more solid identification skills with geckos, but I would definitely put up a bunch more pictures to help identify.

Welcome to the Gecko Forums @Ejavina12 :D:LOL::ROFLMAO:

(glad you are here!)

I'll put some more pics up when I get rid of the sand maybe that will help
if you can, get him thick pieces of bamboo and place those vertically in the terrarium so he can climb those.

I agree looks like the shape and size of a Day gecko never seen one this Color tho normally green or a yellow if it's a sun day gecko
I've seen them like this when I worked at a 'reptile zoo' like 10 years ago but I doubt they were very healthy...

So u there are 2 main categorys for geckos ones with padded toes for getting up in trees like the one u have here is another one in that same category that I have as u can tell they like a up right open air screen cage for climbing around image-2016-09-22-16-39-55.jpg

Last edited:
So u there are 2 main categorys for geckos ones with padded toes for getting up in trees like the one u have here is another one in that same category that I have as u can tell they like a up right open air screen cage for climbing around View attachment 167008
Yeah I was planning on getting him an open air. one I've been on Joshs Frogs looking for one.I wish I was handy enough to make one but alas I'm not.

Think you very much but don't be fooled by the one I'm not holding its evil like for real tokay gecko are notorious for being the reptile version of a pit bull and this is y didn't take nibbles out for a pic lol

Think you very much but don't be fooled by the one I'm not holding its evil like for real tokay gecko are notorious for being the reptile version of a pit bull and this is y didn't take nibbles out for a pic lol
Totally understandable you might need your fingers

I don't want to but maybe I should find someone who knows more about gecko care to take him. I want him to be healthy and spoiled. Idk what to do. I did get rid of the sand tho

Usually I have an awesome sense of humor maybe a little weird, but I really am stressed about the little guy. I want him to have an awesome home but don't have the funds right now. I will get rid of that silly sand tho right away. I was already planning on it I've been researching for a couple days but it's hard when you can't identify them!!
Sounds like you need to get on one of our busses just saying

Yeah I was planning on getting him an open air. one I've been on Joshs Frogs looking for one.I wish I was handy enough to make one but alas I'm not.
Many have say that it actually cost more money to make one themselves, but obviously, you have more options.

Back
Top Bottom