Help!

I am also very sorry for saying anything that was out of the way I can admit I play to much and I will be more than happy to help answer any questions about this animal u may have

Usually I have an awesome sense of humor maybe a little weird, but I really am stressed about the little guy. I want him to have an awesome home but don't have the funds right now. I will get rid of that silly sand tho right away. I was already planning on it I've been researching for a couple days but it's hard when you can't identify them!!

First off they can change to some degree darker and lighter but nothing like a chameleon he looks like a house gecko but a better pic will be needed
First off they can change to some degree darker and lighter but nothing like a chameleon he looks like a house gecko but a better pic will be needed

Attachments

• 1474571001088-839782754.jpg
    1474571001088-839782754.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 117
  • 1474571060302187047381.jpg
    1474571060302187047381.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 105
QUOTEE="Ejavina12, post: 1302269, member: 45325"]Usually I have an awesome sense of humor maybe a little weird, but I really am stressed about the little guy. I want him to have an awesome home but don't have the funds right now. I will get rid of that silly sand tho right away. I was already planning on it I've been researching for a couple days but it's hard when you can't identify them!![/QUOTE]
So wat kind of chameleon :p is your other gecko o_O

QUOTEE="Ejavina12, post: 1302269, member: 45325"]Usually I have an awesome sense of humor maybe a little weird, but I really am stressed about the little guy. I want him to have an awesome home but don't have the funds right now. I will get rid of that silly sand tho right away. I was already planning on it I've been researching for a couple days but it's hard when you can't identify them!!
So wat kind of chameleon :p is your other gecko o_O[/QUOTE]

Heck, we weren't bustin' on you. That's out welcome intro. You're part of the gang now and have a real cool new pet. I think it looks awesome!!! Welcome to the fold!

Hi again, those pics are better...
I'm going out on a limb here but i think it's a species of day gecko Rather than a house gecko.
It should probably have more color but maybe it just needs some TLC, UVB and some good food.
If it's a day gekko it will probably like soft fruits like banana or mango.

maybe it's a Phelsuma Dubia...
I'm not in to gekko's so I could be way off here tho.

I'm going out on a limb here but i think it's a species of day gecko Rather than a house gecko.
It should probably have more color but maybe it just needs some TLC, UVB and some good food.

I'll put some more pics up when I get rid of the sand maybe that will help

I agree looks like the shape and size of a Day gecko never seen one this Color tho normally green or a yellow if it's a sun day gecko

Back
Top Bottom