Help!!!

Welcome to the forums. What kind of Cham do you have? How old is he? What kind and how many worms did you feed him?

People are responding on your other thread. There is no need to start another on the exact same problem. Can you post some pics of your chameleon please.?

People are responding on your other thread. There is no need to start another on the exact same problem. Can you post some pics of your chameleon please.?

sorry im new and i wasnt sure if anyone saw it lol im like posting everywhere, i put up one pic somewhere on one of the few pot its so hard to get pics up on here i will do my best to put more!

pics

heres another

Attachments

• photo5.jpg
    photo5.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 182
That is not necessary. If you are doing that, you do not need to. They do not eat a chameleon's stomach like some people think. That is a myth.

hey carol... i mean im not saying tht the worms are eating but since they are high in fat an giving him 4... hes been acting wierd its kinda scary, do u have any other suggestion why he could be acting wierd hes sleeping with his mouth open now sooo many wierd things! i really appreciate ur comments and help:) thank youuu!

Sleeping with the mouth open is a sign that is hot or he could possibly have an RI. I don't think it has anything to do with the worms. What are his night temps? Day temps? Has he been holding his head up? Have you noticed any extra salava in his mouth? Any noise coming from the mouth such as a cracking or popping sound? It would be very helpful to the members here if you would fill out the Ask For Help Form and post better pictures of him.

Here's a link to the form and another link on how to post pictures.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/how-ask-help-66/
https://www.chameleonforums.com/how-post-photos-video-3609/

I would not worry about the worms at all! You are just fine in that dept. However, I would be a little concerned of the possibility of it bein an URI? Not saying its for sure the problem but it could be just like Miss Carol said.

Back
Top Bottom