Help!!

MrTommy

When I go to touch my veiled he starts to puff up , is there any way I can get him to allow me to touch him?,
I would really appreciate a reply thanks.

I see he is a baby and you have had him for a month. Have you tried hand feeding him? You could also put your finger in front of his feet and hopefully he will step on. You could put a stick in front of his feet for him to step on. Good luck.

He is like 3 months old , I hand feed him everyday he doesn't mind it or when my hand in the cage he's fine just when I'm a inch close he puffs up
Thanks

If you are able to hand feed him you are more than half way there. Keep going and he will start to trust you.:)

Yea I know it just take abit of time, hope he turns into a loving chameleon aha. Ill try this stick thing see how that goes :) thanks

Mine did the same and is about the same age, I started leaving my hand an.inch away for like 10 mins I'd stay there to let her know I mean no harm then lil by lil was able.to.pet her then I would hand feed after all that , so she knows thaats the hand that feeds her lol,,, and now she climbs right up to me try doing that everyday for awhile

Sounds like a good idea that tbh , I try that if that doesn't work ill go to the stick one Thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom