Help with plants!

Sewellau1

I have a veiled chamelon (around 5 or 6 months). I have a medium-sized Pothos plant and a large umbrella plant in his enclosure that takes up almost the whole space. They are still potted. I was wondering what the best way to arrange them in the cage would be? The pot for the umbrella plant is pretty large.

Okay, how do you recommend I hang my Pothos plant? It is in a small pot. Also, my umbrella plant is in a large pot and I don’t what to do with it. I’ll attach a picture.
AF612B2A-3D32-4C38-B2B8-6F348848BF19.jpeg

You need to repot and resoil with organic soil. That looks like you have them in what they came in which has the green fertilizer pellets. Those are bad for animals if eaten.
No I removed all the soil it came with and replaced with organic. I just couldn’t find another pot to put it in.

I agree with @AmandaS on the dragon strand ledges. Also, once you repot with new soil, be sure to cover up your soil with rocks or some kind of mesh so the chameleon doesn't eat the soil. Also, what is your cage size?
Yeah after I bought the plant I completely washed it, changed the soil, and added rocks on the top

Also, this something else completely, but you will need to get a linear t5 uvb bulb. The compact one doesn't give the proper uvb levels at all. I suggest to try and use the search function on the forums. I will also link one of @Gingero's videos that helped me a lot with understanding uvb and how to properly provide it.

I have ordered on amazon ?

The Umbrella tree (Sheflerra) will require quite a bit of artificial Sunlight.
The Pathos can live in a pitch dark closet.
I'd keep that in mind while sett6that up

Back
Top Bottom