Help! Peach fuzzs eye looks wierd!

IMG_20220212_183757497.jpg
He drinking now too

@Thatcher, I feel your panic in your posts, but Peach Fuzz is going to be ok. He’s not moving because his vision isn’t 100% and it’s instinct not to move when he can’t fully see what predators are around. It sounds as though he has something stuck in his eye that is irritating it and will need a vet to flush it if he can’t dislodge it on his own. If you have some sterile saline or water, you could try gently dripping over his eye. Any more than that is best left to the vet. Keep giving him some extra misting time as that may help him to clean the debris out on his own.

@Thatcher, I feel your panic in your posts, but Peach Fuzz is going to be ok. He’s not moving because his vision isn’t 100% and it’s instinct not to move when he can’t fully see what predators are around. It sounds as though he has something stuck in his eye that is irritating it and will need a vet to flush it if he can’t dislodge it on his own. If you have some sterile saline or water, you could try gently dripping over his eye. Any more than that is best left to the vet. Keep giving him some extra misting time as that may help him to clean the debris out on his own.
Ok thanks so much you guys are so helpful I've never been in this situation but I'm so glad this is how people feel when they are helped by people like you!

Ok thanks so much you guys are so helpful I've never been in this situation but I'm so glad this is how people feel when they are helped by people like you!
I wish I could hug you and reassure you better. You’re a good cham keeper and stuff happens to all of us, no matter that we do everything right. Now go find your mom and get a nice big hug from her...or your dad. It’ll help soothe your anxiety and your parent will love it. :)💗

Back
Top Bottom