HELP: My Panther Chameleon Set Up

I am so glad everything worked out for you! I have sat here and read this whole thread. I have gone through a big range of emotions reading all of it. I am so glad you got your beautiful boy! I can tell you will give him an awesome home! Good luck!

Thank you for taking the time and reading through my journey! lol

Glad i'm not the only one who feels some sort of excitement/triumph!

But so far so good...Tomorrow is a vet visit to make sure my little guy is 100% healthy.

You're friggen kidding me!! You got that boy from that sire at the stupid reptile shop that gave you all of this crap!! You lucky, lucky dog! I get partial credit! I told you to keep fighting the fight! :p :D

Lol, someone who's been with me since the start! :D

And yeah, i emailed 101Chameleons to find out alittle more info on my cham. Hopefully Eric replies or see's this thread. Just wanted to show him what i went through to get one of his babies lol.

then why was it sold as a nosy be? if he already knew "store owner" . I know you dont have that answer but that is what I ask myself. Your chameleon to me is ambanja but what does it matter i guess. is this the only panther chameleon that store has ever bought. Id be very skeptical and would just enjoy the cham as you were already.

I have no clue...I think he said Nosy Be so the sale could of been higher. He could of said Nosy Faly and got doubled his asking price...He did look allot like a Faly when i first got him.

Edit

Finally spoke to the breeder that raised Jasper...

Told me he's FULL AMBANJA! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Getting pics of his sire either today or later on this week.

Back
Top Bottom