HELP MY FEMALE VEILED CHAM IS LAYING OUTSIDE OF HER LAYING BIN

Lisa7171

So my veiled Cham lilo is laying eggs for the first time and she has a laying bin that is 6 inches deep filled with moist washed play sand. She has currently laid 9 eggs OUTSIDE of her laying bin. I have a privacy sheet put up and I water her a little here and there and I fed her normally today because she was crawling around her cage like she normally does when she is ready to eat. It’s not like she isn’t laying her eggs I just don’t know what to do about her not laying them in her bin. She doesn’t have sand on her head and she doesn’t appear sandy at all so I don’t think she buried any. PLEASE HELP ASAP!

So my veiled Cham lilo is laying eggs for the first time and she has a laying bin that is 6 inches deep filled with moist washed play sand. She has currently laid 9 eggs OUTSIDE of her laying bin. I have a privacy sheet put up and I water her a little here and there and I fed her normally today because she was crawling around her cage like she normally does when she is ready to eat. It’s not like she isn’t laying her eggs I just don’t know what to do about her not laying them in her bin. She doesn’t have sand on her hand and she doesn’t appear sandy at all so I don’t think she buried any. PLEASE HELP ASAP!
Head*^^

I bought a chameleon not knowing much not even gender about 4 months ago...two days later she layed eggs all over the floor ..I look back and feel I lucked out...i feel she is producing eggs again so if there's anyone that is well knowledged in feeding and care for female veileds particularly while carrying eggs please message me

Attachments

• 20210223_205448.jpg
    20210223_205448.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 187
  • 20210224_023301.jpg
    20210224_023301.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
I bought a chameleon not knowing much not even gender about 4 months ago...two days later she layed eggs all over the floor ..I look back and feel I lucked out...i feel she is producing eggs again so if there's any one that is well knowledged in feeding and care for female veileds particularly while carrying eggs please message me
During laying and after laying photo

Back
Top Bottom