help me sex my one week old panther Chameleon.

I didnt think you can either but online I see ppl sexing them right out of the egg I'm 50/50 I hate the internet lol

Can't see the pic! Did someone sell you the chameleon at a week old? That's disgraceful, a week is far too young to be sold. 12 weeks is usually the norm for Veileds and Panthers just to make sure they are eating, pooping and shedding properly.

The easiest way to upload a photo is directly to the thread. When you reply there is an 'Upload file' button. Using that brings the photo up in the thread.

Can't see the pic! Did someone sell you the chameleon at a week old? That's disgraceful, a week is far too young to be sold. 12 weeks is usually the norm for Veileds and Panthers just to make sure they are eating, pooping and shedding properly.

The easiest way to upload a photo is directly to the thread. When you reply there is an 'Upload file' button. Using that brings the photo up in the thread.
I bought a egg last year of eBay and the little thing just hatched on April,26.

i bought a egg last year off ebay and the little buddy just hatched on April,26. mist 4-5 times a day always has ff in the container hes in and ive already have seen 3 turds with white in them so i no he is drinking and eatting.

Attachments

• 20180506_165555_Film3.jpg
    20180506_165555_Film3.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 89
  • 20180506_085815_Film3.jpg
    20180506_085815_Film3.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 68
Back
Top Bottom