Help Me Name My New Friend! :]

HollySaurusRex

Hello,

So all of you that have followed my posts, should know that Spike my male jackson chameleon died last week :(

I am in no way replacing him but i NEEDED a new friend to have in my room. So i picked 1 up yesterday, and i love him already :D i just need alittle help naming him.

He is about 9 months old and i was told he is a "high blue jacksons chameleon", i noticed what she told me, toward his back end by his tail when he's super relaxed he gets a blue color to him, also happens alittle on his sides. She told me that he will bring out more blues when he grows up some more! :D

I'm super excited to add him to the family, he is SO nice <3 :) Here are some attached pictures of him ;)

Holly :)

View attachment 2012-06-20 19.12.12.jpg

View attachment 2012-06-21 09.19.45.jpg

View attachment 2012-06-21 09.19.56.jpg

View attachment 2012-06-21 09.20.16.jpg

Congrats! If he were a Mt. Kenya I would name him Ken(ya)! If it were a girl (Tri)Sarah(Tops). Maybe Bongos? :D

haha thanks so much guys! :D i paid $80 for him, which i think was a GREAT deal! and yeah his horns are so cute! :) i love the names so far! keep sending them in, i'm going to bring all the names i can get home and see which ones sound good when i look at him and run them by my family!

When i got him yesterday, i was told that he was healthy and doing great, i looked at him and the lady said "OH LOOK! a nice healthy poop" and i looked at the bottom of the cage and the urate was white and then went straight to a bright orange, his eyes looked alittle sunken and he was only in a cage with no heat lamp, just a uvb. I felt really bad for him, and she had WAY too big of crickets in the cage.. so i INSISTED that i brought him home that day. I didn't have a screen cage for him, she is making me up 1 today and it should be done by tomorrow, so she gave me the old screen tank that i gave to her, i just dont like how crazy tall it is, its hard for my lamp cords to reach the power strip, but he is in my room, and WELL maintained to being healthy. Let me just say, he drank and ate the 1/2" crickets i put in there like a CHAMPION! so i KNOW he was thirsty and really hungry :) i'm just happy i could rescue him and put him in better conditions :rolleyes:

That is so awesome! I'm sure he is going to do great in your care!
I think a couple Teal'c and Daniel.

haha thanks so much guys! :D i paid $80 for him, which i think was a GREAT deal! and yeah his horns are so cute! :) i love the names so far! keep sending them in, i'm going to bring all the names i can get home and see which ones sound good when i look at him and run them by my family!

When i got him yesterday, i was told that he was healthy and doing great, i looked at him and the lady said "OH LOOK! a nice healthy poop" and i looked at the bottom of the cage and the urate was white and then went straight to a bright orange, his eyes looked alittle sunken and he was only in a cage with no heat lamp, just a uvb. I felt really bad for him, and she had WAY too big of crickets in the cage.. so i INSISTED that i brought him home that day. I didn't have a screen cage for him, she is making me up 1 today and it should be done by tomorrow, so she gave me the old screen tank that i gave to her, i just dont like how crazy tall it is, its hard for my lamp cords to reach the power strip, but he is in my room, and WELL maintained to being healthy. Let me just say, he drank and ate the 1/2" crickets i put in there like a CHAMPION! so i KNOW he was thirsty and really hungry :) i'm just happy i could rescue him and put him in better conditions :rolleyes:

PM me where you got him :) Was it dave's?

Back
Top Bottom