help me guess chams age....(pics)

Auntbee86

hey so I got two chams from the last repticon in tampa from Nick Mole at first choice reptiles and I want to first say that yes hes a good guy and would consider buying another cham from him but I just had a bad experience and no help or answers to my questions when I got these chams and now I'm thinking I might have got a brother/ sister pair instead of what I wanted was a mating pair. I dont think cham insest is what I want its gross and plz help me. I dont even know how to guess on age of these chams I've never had jacksons before and just want some of you to throw out any age guesses and information you can. even if its negative thats ok I wont fight anyone here because I respect all of your opinions. I was told that to keep them seperate(i always knew this) and that to slowly introduce them in a large area (which I used a huge cage full of plants and vines and their all good until they see each other... he goes from bright green to bright green with bright yellow down his sides and blue head and she goes from bright yellow and bright green to black with little bright yellow and green spots. so she freakin hates him and he still wants to hit that. haha he bobbs his lil head trying to wanna mate and she opens that mouth of hers and swings sid to side lookin crazy!! but then they git close and calmed down and started holding hands...wtf ?!?! Idk its weird but plz help. Thanks again.
((the pics are like this---> her. him. him again. holding hands.))

img1471yo.jpg

By auntbee86 at 2012-01-20

Back
Top Bottom