HELP! Is she sick?

Taking her to the vet Monday morning, he told me until then keep doing the showers and mist more than normal. (No emergency exotic pet near me open now.) Question about the lights, I read for sure they get the 12 hours of both heat and uvb. Also read I should turn the uvb light off 15 minuets after the heat lamp. Is that right?
Are you taking her to a reptile vet? To travel put her in a closed up dark small box with a towel in the bottom. This will reduce the stress for her.
As far as lighting. I would just get a timer that you can plug both into and run them the exact same times. I use this one that is $12. heat in one plug and your uvb fixture plugged into it as well. They will both turn on and off at the exact same time. No need to get fancy it is more about the 12 hour cycle. You will see a lot of us do vary slightly in how we do this. https://www.amazon.com/Woods-50009W...digital+timer&qid=1552762072&s=gateway&sr=8-3

Are you taking her to a reptile vet? To travel put her in a closed up dark small box with a towel in the bottom. This will reduce the stress for her.
As far as lighting. I would just get a timer that you can plug both into and run them the exact same times. I use this one that is $12. heat in one plug and your uvb fixture plugged into it as well. They will both turn on and off at the exact same time. No need to get fancy it is more about the 12 hour cycle. You will see a lot of us do vary slightly in how we do this. https://www.amazon.com/Woods-50009W...digital+timer&qid=1552762072&s=gateway&sr=8-3
They do all animals, my cousin took his sugar gliders to him and he was really good, hes seen my bearded dragon and helped him. I trust him. I will do the lighting and the carying box to.. thank you.

Do you recommend these three? I want to get her exactly what she needs.

Attachments

• inCollage_20190316_195521633.jpg
    inCollage_20190316_195521633.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 90
For my knowledge What is the schedule for this one and does it have d3?
I don't use it personally because I like the control of using multiple different ones at different times. But for someone who may have problems remembering a dusting schedule or which ones to get I think that is perfect.

I don't use it personally because I like the control of using multiple different ones at different times. But for someone who may have problems remembering a dusting schedule or which ones to get I think that is perfect.
I use Arcadia brand so I am not familiar with the other. Appreciate you telling me more :)

Just out of curiosity are you guys saying all you need to use is the calcium plus for every feeding?
I'm simply stating the OP should consider it since she seems to be easily confused by all of this. Repashy says it's safe to use everyday. I'm not trying to make a new dusting regement or anything on here. I simply wanted OP to get something simple that it would not be confusing for him/her and chameleon still gets most of what he needs.

Back
Top Bottom