HELP! Is she sick?

Honestly there’s not much filling that little form out she’s only had it 3 weeks and obviously they don’t wanna share that info so either help by starting small and wait for more info it’s not that big of a deal

Honestly there’s not much filling that little form out she’s only had it 3 weeks and obviously they don’t wanna share that info so either help by starting small and wait for more info it’s not that big of a deal
I understand that but 3 weeks is enough time to provide info on what is being used for lighting, what feeders are being fed, and what supplementation is being used. I am just saying without more info from the form we are just guessing on what the actual issue is.
It could be a uvb issue or an issue feeding meal worms. We just don't know. Right now we are thinking 7 month old female not eating that it is an egg issue. But the fact that she is sleeping so much to me points to a possible lighting issue as well or even over supplementation.
I would hate to steer them in one direction guessing is all. And since their heath can decline rapidly I felt as though the extra time waiting could be a detriment to the cham and the OP.

Attachments

• 20190315_145724.jpg
    20190315_145724.jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 69
Her cage is temporary right now new one should be delivered the 27th. The one she is in is kinda small but she moves around in it very well. I just ordered a new lighting kit for her right now I'm using a black heat light that was used for our bearded dragon. I feed her crickets, crickets eat apples, lettuce, celery, kale, and greens. I only handle her twice a day or when I remove her to clean her cage, past few days not so much bandleing since she isnt feeling well. I'm using fake leaves for now trying to figure out what real plants will be okay for the new cage, I mist the cage 3-5 times a day to keep her hydrated. I'm ordering a plant humidifier for her. Temps during the day stay between 76-84F and night drop lost to 69F.

Eko terra day heat lamp 120v 60Hz 100W. I spray her crickets with a calcium supplement 15 minuets before I put them in with her. I just ordered a dusting calcium for her.

How do I hydrate her? I spray her and her cage 3-5 times a day and I watch her drink I make sure she has enough I spray more if she still likes and its dry.

Yea the laybin is really to small go bigger if you can get a good size house plant put her in the shower it’ll help hydrate her those eyes say she’s dehydrated where did you get her from

I put her on leaves in the sink yesterday and mist her with Luke warm water for 3 minuets should I do that again or different this time? I went to a pet expo to get her.

Eko terra day heat lamp 120v 60Hz 100W. I spray her crickets with a calcium supplement 15 minuets before I put them in with her. I just ordered a dusting calcium for her.
Image of your lighting please. Are you using anything for uvb lighting? T5 linear fixture?

Back
Top Bottom