!!!help is he shedding!!!!!!!!!!!!

greengo171

I woke up this morning with this on his head and has grown through out the day and now he is sitting with his mouth open:eek:.So can someone please tell me whats wrong

brocphone1009.jpg
[/IMG]

What's the problem? He is shedding, and that's completely normal. He will open up his mouth to try to stretch out the dry skin to get it off. It should all be gone in a few hours.

Keep the humidity up to help with the shedding, they will move around and get in some crazy positions to get the skin loose.

Keep the humidity up to help with the shedding, they will move around and get in some crazy positions to get the skin loose.

my little dude took FOREVER to get the skin off of his head, hah. I should have def kept the humidity up to help. Didnt really seem to bother him much though.

my little dude took FOREVER to get the skin off of his head, hah. I should have def kept the humidity up to help. Didnt really seem to bother him much though.

That's one of the reasons I liked my brevs when I had them... I'd see they are starting to shed, I'd sneeze and they'd be done shedding already.

But Greengo, that's perfectly normal. Nothing to worry about.

Okay thanks yall this morning i got up and he was moving around like crazy.But pretty cool to see this and by the way this is my first chameleon.so ill be posting alot probably but thank you again

Back
Top Bottom