HELP / INPUT needed from all forum members

Sonny13

Chameleon Enthusiast
Dear All,

The question has raised many times, about our chameleons eating plants during caption. While they nearly don´t eat them in the wild. With this experiment we´ll try to collect some data and put it in a nice data sheet, to see if we can find a correlational between several parameters about plant eating in caption. Because not every chameleon seems to be eating their plants in the enclosure and as myself, I also noticed a change in behaviour between being a voracious plant eater to not touching any vegetation any more.

If everyone would be so kind to follow the sheet with 12 questions and line-up your answer by just following up the numbers of questions and give this answer in a number sequel i.e. 122422213213

I`ll collect all the data and put in a Excel sheet and lets see what it will bring us. And please be honest with question 9, this is what I think one really imported one!

@Brad please help if you got a better idea how to get data.

Already thanks in advanced 👏

Poll Plant Eating.jpg

Why not add what is eaten..he eats pothos rarely, money tree shoots, regularly eats polka dot plant and oops ate a butterwort flower.

Why not add what is eaten..he eats pothos rarely, money tree shoots, regularly eats polka dot plant and oops ate a butterwort flower.
Maybe as a follow-up, otherwise to it’s too complex for the figures. The outcome for know is, eating plants yes or no and under which circumstances.

Maybe as a follow-up, otherwise to it’s too complex for the figures. The outcome for know is, eating plants yes or no and under which circumstances.
Right-I'm just saying that maybe while members are thinking about it, you could have them supply the data. It is more anecdotal and won't really work for a spreadsheet

No hard feelings, I do the same at home with my native language 😄. And thanks for the compliment ✌🏻

1.5 and 2.5? Typo or in between?

Right-I'm just saying that maybe while members are thinking about it, you could have them supply the data. It is more anecdotal and won't really work for a spreadsheet
That may depend on how the spreadsheet is set up. There could be additional columns (or rows) for notes about each cham, or it could be done with cell comments. I belong to an Excel forum, but it's been a year or two since I was active, and I can't remember which one... D'oh! :oops:
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=excel+forum

Last edited:
That may depend on how the spreadsheet is set up. There could be additional columns (or rows) for comments about each cham, or it could be done with cell comments. I belong to an Excel forum, but it's been a year or two since I was active, and I can't remember which one... D'oh! :oops:
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=excel+forum
Cheers, I know that want be the problem. It was just I couldn´t change the first post with the request. In principal when I´m fed with information, I´ll put it in the spreadsheet (y)

@Sonny13 said ..."we need more it only takes a minute ;)"....if you only have had a couple of chameleons and kept records of each individual, it only takes a minute! :) Trying to figure out what to say about them all! I think from me it would have to be a general answer....and that might not help you. :(

@Sonny13 there are 12 questions....are you checking to see that each person has 12 numbers in their reply somyounknow they answered all of them. If there's less than 12 answers you won't know which one they missed answering.

Back
Top Bottom