HELP BABY

It is The Common Chameleon, Chamaeleon chamaeleon, itnis considered nativenin S Spajn and Portugal though there is evidence they have been introduced some
Centuries ago.

it looks totally OK, well fed and heatlhy, with some scratches in the head, nothing bad.

note that itnis illegal to keep them in Europe unless you have pertinent paperwork and they are absolutely adapted to the weather there, rhat might seem cold for you but is not cold for them.

i strongly advise against any attempt to keep it indoors, you will damage the whole
Thermoregulation of it and it will die.

the best thing you can do is to release it in the garden.

keeping it is punishable by law.

It is The Common Chameleon, Chamaeleon chamaeleon, itnis considered nativenin S Spajn and Portugal though there is evidence they have been introduced some
Centuries ago.

it looks totally OK, well fed and heatlhy, with some scratches in the head, nothing bad.

note that itnis illegal to keep them in Europe unless you have pertinent paperwork and they are absolutely adapted to the weather there, rhat might seem cold for you but is not cold for them.

i strongly advise against any attempt to keep it indoors, you will damage the whole
Thermoregulation of it and it will die.

the best thing you can do is to release it in the garden.

keeping it is punishable by law.
Yes ,thats what i did. Thank you anyways!

Back
Top Bottom