Hello.

It's about time I post an update. Harley Quinn, Nestlé, Archer and Ivy all went to go live with a good friend of mine, while Naboo, Gizmo and Razu still live with the lady and I.

Naboo has gone through a massive change over the past couple of months, and is almost unrecognizable.

Yes. He is now a yellow bodied blue-bar.

Razu, Chelsey's Ambilobe panther chameleon.

And Gizmo. I wish I could have gotten more pictures of him but he was not in the mood.

Beautiful chameleons, and photography. What kind of camera do you use? Wow.
The chams all look very happy and healthy.

Thank you!

Wow have they changed! :eek: I hope we get some updated shots of the others someday.

Weird eh? I changed up Naboo's habitat, but nothing else really. Same supplementation schedule and lights. So odd! Great to see you still on here by the way. So many new members!
My friend, Lisa, actually started a chameleon breeding business locally and that is why the rest of my crew went to her, to help get her started. They are all doing great though, lots of love! I'll have to ask for some pictures soon, or maybe just drop by myself and take a few.

That is quite a change for him. They all look great. One of my guys changes from red body blue bar to green body blue bar. Its pretty interesting.

It's nice to see updated photo of your boys. They are all gorgeous! I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing well at Lisa's. Noboo has had quite the color change. I have noticed that some Panthers change colors all through life. This was my boy Mufasa that lived to be almost 7 years old. Look at his color change throughout his life. https://www.chameleonforums.com/tribute-mufasa-99676/

Oh Jann, Mufasa's timeline was so wonderful. When I first joined the forums you had just made Mufasa his own personal outdoor 'nest'. I remember thinking how amazing of an owner you were, and I've been a fan of yours ever since.

Back
Top Bottom