Hello Leon

This is what I use, at every feeding, as per the recommendation of my vet. Yes. It does have vit. D3, but it's a very low amount, so it CAN be SAFELY given at every feeding. My vet specifically told me to get this one, because of the amount of vitamin a in it, which is also a very common source of problems in Chams. More specifically, the lack of sufficient vitamin a. Repashy seems to put out optimal products for your pets.
Please know that I am also trying to be helpful to you, but you have to realize that you should have waited a while longer. I understand impatience, though. I am that way too! And we have already covered my passion for these little creatures. I can only hope you are a fast learner, because now that you have jumped in the deep end of the pool, you need to learn to swim fast! Good luck.
I will check out the supplement... I'm kinda stuck with the others for now cause I don't wanna waste. Also the without d3 is coming today. And my chameleon pooped yesterday for the first time with brown or black combo with white

'm in the same boat with supplies, but I'm going to buy it and use it every other day, while using the other stuff as usual.
Please don't over do it . Making changes should be a slow introduction .
I like what Angelwolf mentioned ,from a good source the Reptile Vet.(y)

Alright well like I said on Monday everyone said the ones I have for powered have d3 in them so I had to go online to get without d3 (which is coming in today)since no pet stores around me have it...

My panther is an adult and doesn't always eat everyday, or a lot everyday. So when I use Ca +D3 or Multivites every two weeks, and it is on a day he does not eat, or not eat well, he gets little or none. Averaging out small amounts seems to be the solution, which I assume that this Rapashy product was designed to do. So I'll toss the small bottles Ca +D3 and multivite and take the small loss to give him a better course of supplements, and follow the schedule given to you.

My panther is an adult and doesn't always eat everyday, or a lot everyday. So when I use Ca +D3 or Multivites every two weeks, and it is on a day he does not eat, or not eat well, he gets little or none. Averaging out small amounts seems to be the solution, which I assume that this Rapashy product was designed to do. So I'll toss the small bottles Ca +D3 and multivite and take the small loss to give him a better course of supplements, and follow the schedule given to you.
How should all 3 of these powder be used ? I know the without d3 isn't in the picture but it's coming in today.

Attachments

• IMG_5013.JPG
    IMG_5013.JPG
    309.8 KB · Views: 125
Actually, according to Stinger's post, Calcium without D3 is still recommended:
Now with the Repashy calcium plus Low D3 All in One . Is a great product.
It's a everyday dusting . One of the Moderators gave me his schedule and it works well . Yes you can use it everyday day ,and do away with all other Supplements. But the way he explained ,I was very pleased .
Here it is:
Day 1 Calcium NO D3
Day 2 Repashy Calcium Plus All in One the low D3 kind.
Day 3 Plain feeders no dusting at all
Day 4 Repeat the Above at Day 1 Again .
I'm sure some people here use the Repashy All in one for everyday dusting .
The ingredients has it all included the D3 and Vitamins .
lol I Love this product Why? It's called keep it simple stupid (y)

It is disturbing to me that although SO MANY people have directed you the resources tabs, that answer all of the basic questions you've asked, regarding watering, lighting, supplement types and schedules, and gutloading, you continue to ask each question and expect to be spoon fed the information. The fact that you are unable to read the resources, do a google search, or take the initative to educate yourself, means that if anything comes up in the further that is not routine, you will be ill prepared to deal with it. You won't recognize signs of common problems and you won't provide consistent care when it comes to changeing lights, adjusting supplements with his age and needs, and the things that need to be done to ensure continued health. I'm not saying this to be rude and pick on you, but I am saying that I don't you aren't willing to become a problem solver, by researching and reading readily available information, you are going to have a long, hard road with having a chameleon that doesn't have healthy problems or die prematurely. I'm amazed at how many people have continued to invest time in answering your questions, when the information is RIGHT THERE, because it doesn't contribute to making you responsible for your animal. I hate the idea of any animal in the hands of someone that doesn't know how to provide not only adequate care, but great care, but I you have been lead to the water and it is up to you to drink. READ THE CARESHEET AND UTLIZE THE RESOURCES TABS AND FOLLOW THE GIVEN INFORMATION. There are entire threads on enclosures and drainage systems, stickied at the tops of the forum. I hope you find the motivation to use the forum and/or purchase a reputable book to make yourself informed and prepared for the future of your chameleons needs and continued health.

I'm still new to the forum maybe 6 months and it makes me scratch my head when a topic like this will get 900 views and 150 responses but someone asks another question that doesn't end in a train wreck and it will barley get a response. Just my 0.02 :confused: I still love it here lol

I'm still new to the forum maybe 6 months and it makes me scratch my head when a topic like this will get 900 views and 150 responses but someone asks another question that doesn't end in a train wreck and it will barley get a response. Just my 0.02 :confused: I still love it here lol
A lot of those responses are from the original poster and just a few other people. Sometimes it gets pretty heated to.

Yeah I know it is. without d3 is coming today. I mean what about the other two I have ?
Oops, my bad. I would use them as per the caresheet until you get the Repashy. For me, the cost off both was $8, so I'll set them aside and stop using them once I get the Repashy. If you can return them, consider it if you get Repashy Calcium Plus. If you don't want to lose the expense, use them up, then get Repashy. I do not think they were meant to be used with Repashy Calcium Plus.

It is disturbing to me that although SO MANY people have directed you the resources tabs, that answer all of the basic questions you've asked, regarding watering, lighting, supplement types and schedules, and gutloading, you continue to ask each question and expect to be spoon fed the information. The fact that you are unable to read the resources, do a google search, or take the initative to educate yourself, means that if anything comes up in the further that is not routine, you will be ill prepared to deal with it. You won't recognize signs of common problems and you won't provide consistent care when it comes to changeing lights, adjusting supplements with his age and needs, and the things that need to be done to ensure continued health. I'm not saying this to be rude and pick on you, but I am saying that I don't you aren't willing to become a problem solver, by researching and reading readily available information, you are going to have a long, hard road with having a chameleon that doesn't have healthy problems or die prematurely. I'm amazed at how many people have continued to invest time in answering your questions, when the information is RIGHT THERE, because it doesn't contribute to making you responsible for your animal. I hate the idea of any animal in the hands of someone that doesn't know how to provide not only adequate care, but great care, but I you have been lead to the water and it is up to you to drink. READ THE CARESHEET AND UTLIZE THE RESOURCES TABS AND FOLLOW THE GIVEN INFORMATION. There are entire threads on enclosures and drainage systems, stickied at the tops of the forum. I hope you find the motivation to use the forum and/or purchase a reputable book to make yourself informed and prepared for the future of your chameleons needs and continued health.
How about you stop getting mad and just answer the question cause I'm not looking for an argument...

Also SORRY FOR ASKING A QUESTION IN THE FIRST PLACE. SORRY FOR EVERYTHING IVE DONE BECAUSE IM JUST A DUMB TEEN.

Oops, my bad. I would use them as per the caresheet until you get the Repashy. For me, the cost off both was $8, so I'll set them aside and stop using them once I get the Repashy. If you can return them, consider it if you get Repashy Calcium Plus. If you don't want to lose the expense, use them up, then get Repashy. I do not think they were meant to be used with Repashy Calcium Plus.
Althing thanks I'll check out. I like how you are so calm to me and a few people get so mad and uptight. Doesn't make any sense to me to make a agrument. I don't even like arguing but some people like to be a little over-the-top I'll put it as.

Also SORRY FOR ASKING A QUESTION IN THE FIRST PLACE. SORRY FOR EVERYTHING IVE DONE BECAUSE IM JUST A DUMB TEEN.

I never once addressed you anything derogatory.
I'm trying to give you the tools you need to find things out for yourself and problem solve, so that you are empowered and capable of addressing things that are basic and beyond. What if something happens down the line with your chameleon's health? If you won't take it upon yourself to familiarize yourself with basic information, even once we've given you the places to find what you need, how do you hope to handle something more serious?
You may feel defensive and attacked, but when an animal gets ill, suffers years in miserable conditions with crippling bone problems, or dies, it's because people won't bother to read a caresheet or do a Google search. Scroll through the threads and you'll see post after post after post, week after week of people asking how to take care of their animals or wondering what is wrong, when they clearly aren't following the caresheet and it's all avoidable, in the age of information at your finger tips. So, if I hurt your feelings or made you angry and it made you want to look for the information you need somewhere else, then I'm not sorry! I'm happy for you, because being willing read the information under the resources tab or googling some care information is the first step to you being a responsible and informed chameleon owner and when you're older, a consumer, voter, and contributer to the Information Age.

I never once addressed you anything derogatory.
I'm trying to give you the tools you need to find things out for yourself and problem solve, so that you are empowered and capable of addressing things that are basic and beyond. What if something happens down the line with your chameleon's health? If you won't take it upon yourself to familiarize yourself with basic information, even once we've given you the places to find what you need, how do you hope to handle something more serious?
You may feel defensive and attacked, but when an animal gets ill, suffers years in miserable conditions with crippling bone problems, or dies, it's because people won't bother to read a caresheet or do a Google search. Scroll through the threads and you'll see post after post after post, week after week of people asking how to take care of their animals or wondering what is wrong, when they clearly aren't following the caresheet and it's all avoidable, in the age of information at your finger tips. So, if I hurt your feelings or made you angry and it made you want to look for the information you need somewhere else, then I'm not sorry! I'm happy for you, because being willing read the information under the resources tab or googling some care information is the first step to you being a responsible and informed chameleon owner and when you're older, a consumer, voter, and contributer to the Information Age.
Okay... well first of all I you didn't hurt my "feelings" I'm not that sensitive unlike other people. But also I was just asking a question you could of just said look at the care sheet which I've had. The only reason I ask multiple times is to make sure. Also who ever called me a troll I'm not. And to wrap it up there is no need for a paragraph message. A simple short answer is all that is needed :) I'm not your enemy also even though I might seem like it. Im just a guy trying to ask questions without people getting into a argument with me saying I killed my chameleon or it's going to die or I'm going to kill it or that I'm trying to make excuses about everything .

Last edited:
i think i died from the bone disease because it stopped growing
hi! i've kinda been looking over this thread for a while, and i just decided to address this. MBD (metabolic bone disease) normally doesn't make chameleons stop growing. did you ever have it tested for parasites such as coccadia that could stunt chameleons growth? if you haven't, it can be contagious and if you are using the same enclosure with this cham as you were with your last one, this cham could potentially catch it (IF it had parasites) i understand how you feel. i'm 12 and sometimes i take things the wrong way. these people aren't trying to be rude, they are only trying to help you. good luck with your new chameleon! :)

Back
Top Bottom