Hello Leon

Okay... well first of all I you didn't hurt my "feelings" I'm not that sensitive unlike other people. But also I was just asking a question you could of just said look at the care sheet which I've had. The only reason I ask multiple times is to make sure. Also who ever called me a troll I'm not. And to wrap it up there is no need for a paragraph message. A simple short answer is all that is needed :) I'm not your enemy also even though I might seem like it. Im just a guy trying to ask questions without people getting into a argument with me saying I killed my chameleon or it's going to die or I'm going to kill it or that I'm trying to make excuses about everything .

I'm not your enemy either. I have no issues with you being new and wanting to ask questions.
Perhaps, if you change the way you ask questions, people will be less likely to perceive you in a way that you don't want. You could do as follows:
I read the caresheet and in the lighting section it said (blank) and I'm having trouble understanding if the bulb it says I need is the same as the one I have. Can you help me?

That's an example of how to ask a question that tells us you made some effort and we aren't wasting our time and that you are able to adsorb the required information. I may come across as a mean person, but I'm really trying to set you on the right track.

I'm not your enemy either. I have no issues with you being new and wanting to ask questions.
Perhaps, if you change the way you ask questions, people will be less likely to perceive you in a way that you don't want. You could do as follows:
I read the caresheet and in the lighting section it said (blank) and I'm having trouble understanding if the bulb it says I need is the same as the one I have. Can you help me?

That's an example of how to ask a question that tells us you made some effort and we aren't wasting our time and that you are able to adsorb the required information. I may come across as a mean person, but I'm really trying to set you on the right track.
Yeah I know and I appreciate you trying to set me in the right track as you said. It is true I do come off as something I don't want people thinking as me. Even in persom people say I look mean and angered all the time and actually I'm not, I'm actually pretty nice to be honest. Well at least I like to think that is.

Think of the forum like your parents. Some us are a pain in the *** and you won't always agree with us, but in the end we are just trying to stop you learning lessons we had to learn or have seen learned by others the hard way. Sometimes we come across strong, because we care about the animals, the same as most parents just want what's best for their children. We are always here to help. We just want to know our lessons are helping get things to where we hope they will be.

Think of the forum like your parents. Some us are a pain in the *** and you won't always agree with us, but in the end we are just trying to stop you learning lessons we had to learn or have seen learned by others the hard way. Sometimes we come across strong, because we care about the animals, the same as most parents just want what's best for their children. We are always here to help. We just want to know our lessons are helping get things to where we hope they will be.
yeah i know you guys are trying to help but some people like to get mad a lot so its whatever i guess :)

Ok. So let's be done with all of the arguments. OP, please refer to the care sheets. Many of your answers can be found there. If it is published in the care sheet (and not in someone's reply or their own thread, them take it as being accurate. A lot of time and research has gone into writing them, so please follow them . There is no reason to "check the information", as you said. It's already been checked and found to be accurate. That's why it's there.
To all the other forum members, I grow tired of the endlessness of this thread, as I know the rest of you do, too. But while we are ALL very passionate about our animals, please remember we all had to learn in out own ways. Some of us had to figure things out the hard way. I know I did! Not that I am proud of that, but it's true. So, can one of the moderators please lock this thread so we can try to start over? In the end, we are all here to help. End rant.:)

Ok. So let's be done with all of the arguments. OP, please refer to the care sheets. Many of your answers can be found there. If it is published in the care sheet (and not in someone's reply or their own thread, them take it as being accurate. A lot of time and research has gone into writing them, so please follow them . There is no reason to "check the information", as you said. It's already been checked and found to be accurate. That's why it's there.
To all the other forum members, I grow tired of the endlessness of this thread, as I know the rest of you do, too. But while we are ALL very passionate about our animals, please remember we all had to learn in out own ways. Some of us had to figure things out the hard way. I know I did! Not that I am proud of that, but it's true. So, can one of the moderators please lock this thread so we can try to start over? In the end, we are all here to help. End rant.:)
Agreed

Back
Top Bottom