Hello Leon

See it's not easy to take care of a cham and it takes a lot of learning. The responsible thing to do is to learn 1st. There's a lot of highly educated people on here that have had to look at the information and ask lots of questions 1st BEFORE getting a cham. They also has everything set up ready to go and had monet saved up in case it got sick. I've spent 1000s on my chams because they have the best of the best. They're all heathy because of it too.
okay i get no need to rub it in. i just ordered without d3 online because no pet stores have it. and ill go get live plants tomorrow. which plants should i get.

See it's not easy to take care of a cham and it takes a lot of learning. The responsible thing to do is to learn 1st. There's a lot of highly educated people on here that have had to look at the information and ask lots of questions 1st BEFORE getting a cham. They also has everything set up ready to go and had money saved up in case it got sick. I've spent 1000s on my chams because they have the best of the best. They're all heathy because of it too.
Agreed. I had no clue, and the breeder [a sponsor] told me she would hold my cham until I got his habitat set up and ready. All the while, I was reading and rereading.

Hi SplKe6535! Congrats on your new chameleon! He is cute!
I was seeing a lot of good info from a lot of pros, although some comments seemed a little sharp. o_O Don't let this discourage you from using this awesome forum if you have any doubts or questions!!!
Just follow these instructions from members of CF and your chameleon will do fine. I do recommend doing a quick research project to get yourself more informed on this topic. Also consider doing some of these project (such as the draining system) to allow your cham to be comfortable! Do not feel like you are underestimated for your age here, you are not! Just be informed and the comments you post will not be overlooked. I know this from experience (and because I'm also a young member here). ;) Enjoy the forum and your chameleon!!!
i will look it over right now.

It's easy enough to cancel an order from Amazon. That's another excuse
what are you even saying cancel for what ??? THAT,S NOT A EXCUSE. NO PET STORES DONT WITHOUT D3 BECAUSE THEY WANT THEM TO DIE FOR MORE MONEY. WITHOUT D3 IS COMING WENSDAY FROM AMAZON. AND LIVE PLANTS TOMORROW. LEAVE ME ALONE NOW.

I am going to ask, do you all agree maybe we could give spike6535 and easier way to supplement. The product some of us are all familiar with Repashy Calcium plus. The all in one . Give him a schedule on its use.
Would that work?

Attachments

• RS_CalciumPlus.jpg
    RS_CalciumPlus.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 73
  • 2119013-center-1.jpg
    2119013-center-1.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 77
what are you even saying cancel for what ??? THAT,S NOT A EXCUSE. NO PET STORES DONT WITHOUT D3 BECAUSE THEY WANT THEM TO DIE FOR MORE MONEY. WITHOUT D3 IS COMING WENSDAY FROM AMAZON. AND LIVE PLANTS TOMORROW. LEAVE ME ALONE NOW.
I'm saying it's easy enough to cancel so you can take your cham back and do the right things and get everything correctly 1st before this one dies too

I am going to ask, do you all agree maybe we could give spike6535 and easier way to supplement. The product some of us are all familiar with Repashy Calcium plus. The all in one . Give him a schedule on its use.
Would that work?
should i cancel the order without d3 thats coming Wednesday then and get that ?

I'm saying it's easy enough to cancel so you can take your cham back and do the right things and get everything correctly 1st before this one dies too
you're honestly bugging me now. everyone here is being calm and helpful and you just keep poking me.

I'm not poking you. I'm telling you what is best for the animal. You don't like it because it's not what you want
hp
how about you stop assuming things saying "it's not what i want". i'm gonna say this only once. im not thinking about myself... so how dare you...

Would that work?
I have never used it, but a few others have. But I can only assume that they use it daily to replace the twice monthly D3, and have no clue if it is a Vitamin replacement [also twice monthly] or not.

hp
how about you stop assuming things saying "it's not what i want". i'm gonna say this only once. im not thinking about myself... so how dare you...
You're thinking about yourself. That's why you immediately got another one after the other one died instead of learning about their care and getting everything you needed first.

You must understand that we have recently had at least 3 new members report a cham death, buy a new one unprepared, then kill it too. The members here are only trying to prevent the same consequence. You are a bit underprepared, so some members are very protective of these beautiful and virtually helpless captive creatures. So please read and follow the caresheet. Those that do not, often have poor results. I sent you a message regarding Misting machines to help you chose.
Cheers!

whoaah this thread is INTENSE...:eek: I like it hot & humid... anyways to OP you will learn from experience so dont worry try try try until you... you know what..;)

Ok guys, please try not to argue. Let's try to be nice to each other and helpful as well... :confused: It is always nice to be in non-confusing and non-angry (u know what I mean) discussions. It's more enjoyable that way.:D:p:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom