Hello, I'm still relatively new here and have a few questions...

No problem, my wife wasn't to impressed with the pic I sent her anyway lol. I think she is going to be more into the "ooooo, so colorful, how pretty " ones :rolleyes:. I think I may like it because it is different and still has some whites and teal/ turquoise going on in the pics I was seeing. Anyone besides Matt you trust to get a nosy be from so I can try and sort out an unrelated pair if I go that route? Would FlChams be an ok option to try and source the opposite sex from?

@Katacara ,@Kristen Wilkins, @Scottsquatch , Do any of you have thoughts on furcifer verrucosus as a first chameleon? I see @Psychedelic Chams isn't to far from me (about an hr or so depending on traffic) and think they have an interesting look to them. Not as "flashy" as other species but I'm kind of digging the pics I saw on google of various adults. I have reached out to Matt in the mean time about his availability.
I as well don’t know a whole lot about them . @kinyonga very likely I think she has owned everything under the sun . Try PMing her .

Ok cool thanks. Think I'm getting "the bug" too much already though and haven't even gotten my first one yet :D. Think that one will have to be on the back burner for now though as my wife has fallen in love with nosy be coloring now lol.

edit: @Kristen Wilkins , my wife said " he is ******* gorgeous" btw lol.

Just as a heads up, chameleons are like your favorite potato chip, you literally can not just have one or two or three....:love:

You will catch the fever and will have to make "which one do I want next" list:ROFLMAO:

Just as a heads up, chameleons are like your favorite potato chip, you literally can not just have one or two or three....:love:

You will catch the fever and will have to make "which one do I want next" list:ROFLMAO:

Already started lol. Soon as my wife gets a color she likes which soon as I confirm with her after work I believe I have that done with @Matt Vanilla Gorilla now. Then a mate for his and then to look for me a verrucosus. Almost time to leave work finally though...here's keeping my fingers crossed for a yes lol.

Check out kammerflage kreations. They specialize in panthers and usually have an assortment of locales available. I got my panther from them but went with a 'tour of Madagascar' locale cross.

Like my husband says "happy wife, happy life" haha, my husband does not like my critters so I have full reign on my next one(y)

Well, it's a done deal. We're both happy with the lovely little one. Big big thanks to @Matt Vanilla Gorilla for working with me on this!! Big orange and blue stores are my home away from home this weekend for supplies to start getting things set up.

@Kristen Wilkins which cli mist do you have? Cyclone or hurricane? Really thinking I should either go ultimate or hurricane just to have more room to grow. I figure at $16 ish a piece for a nozzle I might as well go with the "bigger" set up that comes with more nozzles already?

Well, it's a done deal. We're both happy with the lovely little one. Big big thanks to @Matt Vanilla Gorilla for working with me on this!! Big orange and blue stores are my home away from home this weekend for supplies to start getting things set up.

@Kristen Wilkins which cli mist do you have? Cyclone or hurricane? Really thinking I should either go ultimate or hurricane just to have more room to grow. I figure at $16 ish a piece for a nozzle I might as well go with the "bigger" set up that comes with more nozzles already?
It is my joy and honor!

@Kristen Wilkins , how many eggs did you purchase and what are your plans for them? Gonna grow them out and pick a favorite? That's my intention as I don't want to have 14 chameleons with 10 being siblings of three different pairings. Gotta find new stock if I wanna do a healthy breeding.
Good morning , we initially planned for this to be a summer project for Hunter . Little Miss decided it would be fall/winter project :D. We have 5 eggs . We will keep one or 2 and we have home for the rest providing all goes well with the hatching . I don’t plan on breeding I would be way over my head honestly . I own my own hair and skin business and with Hunter and Hubby it would be very hard to care for 30 or 40 babies . We also live in a very very small space . I would be that crazy stocker for the forever homes :eek: . This was perfect a BIG thank you to @Matt Vanilla Gorilla :love: .

Im sorry I’m not getting notifications I want to say it’s the cyclone . I don’t have the box and I don’t see it in pump . Like 99.9% sure it’s cyclone . @Nursemaia and @WAMBO Have same as I . We all got them at same time . I will tell you the timer sucks to set up .

Mine will do 10 condos thank goodness because come spring I will need that .

No worries, I'm not getting notifications either half the time :D. 10 I think is the cyclone yeah. I still think I like the mist king timer better but is it worth an extra $40? I'm already used to fumbling around under fish tanks for a timer if needed so it wouldn't be "culture shock" so to speak to fumble with the mister timer I guess :confused:. How ever at the same time, when I get around to building out a hutch type enclosure I may wish I had spent the extra $40 for it so I don't have to fumble :ROFLMAO:.

That your way of saying you're giving me your giant shed?! Lol just kidding but, what is with the shed?
A few of us were discussing getting sheds in a conversation, and I finally got mine, so they wanted to see it. It's almost filled with junk from the garage now. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom