Hello, I'm still relatively new here and have a few questions...

Ah ok cool. Hope everything goes well with everybody's eggs. Kind of anxious to see how it works out for you two :D.

I saw distortionz ambanja listing either here or on fc. Beautiful blues on the little guy I looked at. Craig Wyatt is who I had start talking to about the cap est. Be it him or someone else that may be respected here( if anyone deals with cap est here?) that locale is really our "dream" panther as far as colorings.

Wow, what locale is that line? I'm sure my wife would be happy with a rainbow too lol. Do you how Jann made out with Irma, I saw she is in the keys?

Cool, that's awesome she didn't get it to bad. I'll pm @Matt Vanilla Gorilla to see what his availability may be between now and the beginning of November. Repticon comes Tampa next month too I believe. May see if the Mrs wants to go check it out this year.

Rainbow Delight is the grandfather of the female who layed the eggs. Her mother's blood line is "Truk". I do not have pictures of the ancestors of Skittles.
IMG-20160625-WA0000.jpg

Truk above (not my chameleon nor a picture I took)
20161013_204937.jpg

Rainbow Delight (grandpa)
20160720_191048.jpg

Skittles (the father to the eggs layed)
20160331_154103.jpg

Skittles
20161006_113240.jpg

Skittles in his "I see a girl" colors! In this picture he had a mouth infection that has been cured without antibiotics. PM me for details on how we cured Mr. Skittles.

For those who are interested to see what everyone is talking about.

Thanks for looking!

@GwynT I wanted to reply here rather then disrupt @Traildrifterphalanx thread more then I have already lol. They do in deed get rather big. I love using them as a "hedge row" type bush when I landscape down here in Florida. Wish the big blue and orange box stores carried more of a selection of them. All I can find in my area are the typical yellow or pinkish red flowers when I'm looking for them.

@Katacara ,@Kristen Wilkins, @Scottsquatch , Do any of you have thoughts on furcifer verrucosus as a first chameleon? I see @Psychedelic Chams isn't to far from me (about an hr or so depending on traffic) and think they have an interesting look to them. Not as "flashy" as other species but I'm kind of digging the pics I saw on google of various adults. I have reached out to Matt in the mean time about his availability.

Back
Top Bottom