Hello! Carpet fun!

Brandy

my F2 carpet (majors) making there second clutch of F3 eggs

IMGP1796.jpg

when one is clogged its always good to have a spare.
IMGP1797.jpg

when one is clogged its always good to have a spare.

:D LOL!! too funny. I have to say that all the pics of other mating chams these two look very mellow, like a couple of geckos just hanging around on top of each other! They both seem to have such passive colors. Don't tell Cyrus, but I think the carpets are one of the most beautiful species. Have fun - they already are! :p

Last edited:
Very saucy pic Brandy … I think we have common a common interest in penetration pics.

-roo

lele - female receptive carpet are quite slutty she litterly walked buy him and wagged her bum at him lol, he bobbed with joy haha. almost as bad as my female meru jax

roo - last time they mated i was so worried my eggs would be unfirtal because i dident whitness anything it was both of there first time and it took forever for them to mate lol. I made sure this time i seen it and it dident take long at all, she still has her pink colors so ill try her again with him over the next few days she looses alot of her pink when gravid. I think they could have given me a better angle though took me awhile to realise he was using the other side lol.

I hope my eggs dont take over a year but i have a funny feeling they will make me wait forever. in a month ill have more eggs from her to be impaitent about. right now im getting angry at my flap neck eggs WHY WONT THEY HATCH ALREADY! EGGS ARE EVIL! dam you pigmy people and your short hatch times!

Last edited:
it was both of there first time and it took forever for them to mate lol

Haha! Reminds me of my first time. :rolleyes:

How long it take for them to breed? My lats usually take 15-25 minutes. When she is receptive I mate them every weekend or when the male sneaks into her cage while I’m not looking.

-roo

No roo, it took you forever to figure out what to do, and then no time at all to mate. Right?

Peanut is looking stunning. Post your other stuff up.

yea id say acual matting was under a half hour and prolly 5-10 mins to get into a good position. I love how easy it is to tell when she is receptive now that i know how to read her colors.

ill have to take pics of my other guys i dont get many chances latly.

here is one of silvan he is really looking rough latly cheeks are slightly sunken he has to be hand feed and is drinking like mad poor old fart. I dont think he has too much time left in him.

Attachments

• IMGP1558.jpg
    IMGP1558.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
No roo, it took you forever to figure out what to do, and then no time at all to mate. Right?

Something like, not like I had a "road map" handy.

prolly 5-10 mins to get into a good position

Same here with mine, a good 5-10 minutes to "fluff the pillows".

-roo

Back
Top Bottom