Hello all

ChamFreak

Avid Member
Hello everyone,

I came back to see how things were. Looking great as always and some great new features. I am buying a new home soon and have plans to build a super cage to hold many babies and there food and I thought I should re introduce myself for the 3rd time now I guess and do a lot more research and make sure I provide my babies with all the care they need.

The good news is, I will and plan to document this whole setup and while I am sure this has been done many times, this will be my little adventure. I look forward to reading a lot of your posts and in the next 6 months or so let you see what I create :)

ChamFreak

Well I plan to have my own little breeding project so I think just to get warmed up we will get a panther or 2 and go from there. I plan to raise the food so I think I will start with that and sell the crickets to the fishermen around here and then try a worm or 2 to make sure that I can feed my little buggers. Its going to be a large area and I plan to grow my own plants as well. I am making a green house as well to try and do everything perfect :) The cost off all this will be extreme so I am doing it slow and right. The supplies alone to do all of this I am guessing will be around 3,000

I agree, I just don't want to rush into things. I am also hoping to find other breeders in South Carolina to buy direct from them. I have a lot of homework to do.

Back
Top Bottom