Hello all!! New guy!!

Hawaiian style

Hello just got my first 2 Jackson's chameleons and haven't stopped reading about them they are the coolest critters ever!! Like my name says I live in hawaii got my first two chameleons a male and female they were $5 ea on Craigslist lol!!! Gunna go hike and look for medicinal/ edible mushrooms(turky tails, reishi, oyster) and Jackson's!!! Last time I did this trail a 12yo kid had a 12"+ male with 3"+ horns he found on the trail!! And I found lots of reshi on this hike last time so gunna check those! Ill post pics if I find one!!

Attachments

lovepicasso

Congrats on your Jackson's.....I hope to be getting one next month and what great fun it would be to go out in the wild and find them.

qdude46

I didnt know cresties live there but congrats and welcome to the forums. You arent housing them together, right?

Mike Fisher

Established Member
Welcome! Gotta love those WC Hawaii chams. Wish I could find them in the bushes around here. :) Shrooms...no problem, we have plenty of those including the special kind.:cool:

Hawaiian style

I could catch 20 gold dust day geckos in an hr at my father in laws house you see at least 5 from the car to front door without even looking!!

Top Bottom