Hellllp!!! i think hes dying!

His cheeks look extremly sunken in. Sorta like someone tried to suck air outta hikm. He looks really bad. You should take wveryones advice and take him to the vet ASAP

It is definitely not something that has happened overnight...that cham seems to have been neglected or had some other complication that has not been seen too immediately!

poor guy please do the right thing and take him to a vet ...he won`t be ok if he can just hold up or move a couple of inches ..he should be healthy and he is far from it.

spray 3 times a day, get a dripper or uses several ice cube and give him a water bowl for awhile.
ps change the water daily.

Do not use ice cubes as makeshift drippers. These produce COLD water, actually causing the chameleon to stay away from it. A dripper is the best way for hydration in my eyes and it needs to be set so its dripping in leaves.

He is severely dehydrated, and he looks very underfed.

What have you been feeding him, and how much?

He needs a vet, but you need to get some assistance on his regular husbandry care.

I agree that he needs a dripper, icecubes wont help, its very simple to make a dripper, use a Gatorade bottle or a Tupperware box and just poke a whole at the bottom with a tac, if it comes out to fast just stick a thin sliver of a toothpick or wood and that should slow down the dropping speed of the water to a steady drip

no its not just you Olivia.. his face looks sunken in..like he hasent eaten in a hot minute and his eyes are sunken in as well. at least to me they do.. compared to the picture in the thread "veiled head shots"

Back
Top Bottom