heat and water don't mix

Jewel

My son found this out the hard way. He was misting his chameleon and I guess some of the mist went through the screen and went on the heat lamp and it exploded :eek:
Thank goodnes I still had the red heat lamp in the cupbard because we woke up to a ice storm today and I am scared to death to drive on ice. A lesson well learned, always have a spare bulb on hand. Now lets just hope the power don't go out. How would you keep a chameleon warm in the dead of winter with no heat? This is what we woke up to.
IMG_4683.jpg

my house looks the same way. and my favorite jappines maple craked right down the center.

my house looks the same way. and my favorite jappines maple craked right down the center.

That is to bad, they are not cheap and take so long to grow. So far so good with my Japanese maple, but there are alot of trees and hydro lines down right now. This was taken earlier today and it is still raining out so the ice is worse now.

Same happened to me...i had an extra light bulb, if i didnt i would have had to drive 45 minutes to get a new one

Back
Top Bottom