Heart Award - Olimpia

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
green_small_heart.gif
Heart Award
green_small_heart.gif

Olimpia
I am honored to announce that Olimpia has received the Chameleon Forums Heart Award. Olimpia is a former staff member that helped moderate the community for several years. She always gave smart adivce to members and steered new keepers in the right direction. Hundreds of existing and future members will benefit from her wisdom and experience. In addition to her work here, Olimpia has also created a very well-written blog on chameleons: www.muchadoaboutchameleons.com. Thank you, Olimpia, for your contributions to Chameleon Forums and the chameleon community in general.

The Chameleon Heart Award is an acknowledgment of those individuals that have greatly contributed to the community in one way or another. Some recipients have developed blogs and resources that over time will reach thousands of people and their pets. Some have worked very hard trying to moderate and keep the community a friendly place for all levels of keepers. Others have for years improved discussions with their experience and knowledge, sacrificing their time to help the community. Some have done all of the above. All recipients of the Heart Award have made a tremendous positive influence on the community.

There are many people who sacrifice their time to help other members at Chameleon Forums and the community is a much better place because of it. All of these people truly deserve recognition and it's unfortunate that the award can't be given to everyone that contributes.

green_small_heart.gif
green_small_heart.gif
green_small_heart.gif

Previous recipients:
Carlton, Carol5208, Chris Anderson, ferretinmyshoes, Jannb, Kinyonga, Sandrachameleon and Trace

Congratulations Olimpia!!!!!!

I am very new here and she has already been so helpful to me and made me feel very comfortable in asking for her help. I was very afraid that she would be so busy answering other people's email from here and from her blog. But when I saw the reply that she wrote to my questions, I was astonished at the time, effort and patience she gave into helping me.

And I took a look at the list of past recipients of this award and noticed that Carol5208 is on there. I also asked her some questions and she was also very helpful with her responses.

I am so thankful and appreciate that we have such wonderful people in this hobby and most importantly, chameleons around the world are so fortunate. Their impact, and the many other helpful members on here are not only helping all the active members but also the many more lurkers. That all translates to more healthy chameleons around the world!

green_small_heart.gif
Heart Award
green_small_heart.gif

Olimpia
I am honored to announce that Olimpia has received the Chameleon Forums Heart Award. Olimpia is a former staff member that helped moderate the community for several years. She always gave smart adivce to members and steered new keepers in the right direction. Hundreds of existing and future members will benefit from her wisdom and experience. In addition to her work here, Olimpia has also created a very well-written blog on chameleons: www.muchadoaboutchameleons.com. Thank you, Olimpia, for your contributions to Chameleon Forums and the chameleon community in general.

The Chameleon Heart Award is an acknowledgment of those individuals that have greatly contributed to the community in one way or another. Some recipients have developed blogs and resources that over time will reach thousands of people and their pets. Some have worked very hard trying to moderate and keep the community a friendly place for all levels of keepers. Others have for years improved discussions with their experience and knowledge, sacrificing their time to help the community. Some have done all of the above. All recipients of the Heart Award have made a tremendous positive influence on the community.

There are many people who sacrifice their time to help other members at Chameleon Forums and the community is a much better place because of it. All of these people truly deserve recognition and it's unfortunate that the award can't be given to everyone that contributes.

green_small_heart.gif
green_small_heart.gif
green_small_heart.gif

Previous recipients:
Carlton, Carol5208, Chris Anderson, ferretinmyshoes, Jannb, Kinyonga, Sandrachameleon and Trace
Great news and a GREAT choice Brad! Congratulations Olympia!!

Hi everyone! It's been a loooong time since I've been on here. So long, that I have 7,879 new threads to look through lol I'm sorry, but I started working like a crazy person a couple years ago and being active on forums fell by the wayside.

Thank you so much for the award! I totally didn't expect to get this with my [2 year?] absence but I'm so honored.

Hey Olimpia, hope all is well! We definitely miss you here, but glad your info is still available! What do you think of all the changes??? Hope you have some time to hang with us once in a while ;). Congrats on the honor!

Hey Olimpia, hope all is well! We definitely miss you here, but glad your info is still available! What do you think of all the changes??? Hope you have some time to hang with us once in a while ;). Congrats on the honor!

Thank you! Yes, all is well, just crazy busy with work and all that usual stuff. I am going to try to make some time to pop in and out more, definitely. I love the new forum set up!

Back
Top Bottom