Heart Award - Decadancin

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
green_small_heart.gif
Heart Award
green_small_heart.gif

@Decadancin
I am happy to announce that Decadancin is the latest recipient of the Chameleon Forums Heart Award. Michael is a current staff member and during the past couple years his contributions toward managing the forums has been extremely helpful. He has been an active member of the community for over 5 years, and during that time he has consistently been an incredibly kind and patient person to both new and established members. The community is a better place because of Michael and those like him.

The Chameleon Heart Award is an acknowledgment of those individuals that have greatly contributed to the community in one way or another. Some recipients have developed blogs and resources that over time will reach thousands of people and their pets. Some have worked very hard trying to moderate and keep the community a friendly place for all levels of keepers. Others have for years improved discussions with their experience and knowledge, sacrificing their time to help the community. Some have done all of the above. All recipients of the Heart Award have made a tremendous positive influence at Chameleon Forums.

There are many people who sacrifice their time to help other members, and the community is a much better place because of it. There are also members that add a great deal of knowledge and experience to the table, and they make Chameleon Forums a better resource for everyone. All of these people truly deserve recognition and we are going to try harder in the future to recognize more of them. However, in order to maintain the significance of this specific award it will continue to be given sparingly.

green_small_heart.gif
green_small_heart.gif
green_small_heart.gif

Previous recipients:
Carlton, Carol5208, Chris Anderson, ferretinmyshoes, Jannb, Kinyonga, Laurie, Olimpia, Sandrachameleon and Trace

heart_award.jpg

green_small_heart.gif
Heart Award
green_small_heart.gif

@Decadancin
I am happy to announce that Decadancin is the latest recipient of the Chameleon Forums Heart Award. Michael is a current staff member and during the past couple years his contributions toward managing the forums has been extremely helpful. He has been an active member of the community for over 5 years, and during that time he has consistently been an incredibly kind and patient person to both new and established members. The community is a better place because of Michael and those like him.

The Chameleon Heart Award is an acknowledgment of those individuals that have greatly contributed to the community in one way or another. Some recipients have developed blogs and resources that over time will reach thousands of people and their pets. Some have worked very hard trying to moderate and keep the community a friendly place for all levels of keepers. Others have for years improved discussions with their experience and knowledge, sacrificing their time to help the community. Some have done all of the above. All recipients of the Heart Award have made a tremendous positive influence at Chameleon Forums.

There are many people who sacrifice their time to help other members, and the community is a much better place because of it. There are also members that add a great deal of knowledge and experience to the table, and they make Chameleon Forums a better resource for everyone. All of these people truly deserve recognition and we are going to try harder in the future to recognize more of them. However, in order to maintain the significance of this specific award it will continue to be given sparingly.

green_small_heart.gif
green_small_heart.gif
green_small_heart.gif

Previous recipients:
Carlton, Carol5208, Chris Anderson, ferretinmyshoes, Jannb, Kinyonga, Laurie, Olimpia, Sandrachameleon and Trace

View attachment 199697

Wow :cool:! Thanks @Brad ! Quite an honor to be in the company of the Heart Award winners. I will admit that I have learned so much from those on the list and I hope I have contributed to the Forums and it's members (human and scaley ;)). I have made many friends through the Forums, and even met some of you in person, and the special blend of members is what makes this place so awesome!

Thanks again for this honor. I am truly humbled.

Back
Top Bottom