Heart Award - Carol5208

Congratulations Carol, you deserve it. Such an Honor. Their are X amount really smart people on the Forum and you are one of them!
Thank you
Dave

You've definitely helped me out a dozen times :D those of us that are less experienced are beyond lucky that you're so generous of heart, as are our chams.

Well deserved. I don't know Carol very well but I always see her jumping in and helping anyone she can. Very knowledgeable.

And she also had the most amazing banja I've ever seen that bumps her up a notch too lol

Congrats Carol!!! You deserve it! I have been on here for quite some time and have watched you always be such a positive and patient helper. It's because of keepers like you that new keepers have success!! Congrats!!

Maybe for you and Boomer we could make it a purple heart award :D. Congrats on the well deserved award, and for adding so much to the forums.

I missed this! Congratulations Carol! The forums are very lucky to have your continued help and guidance. So many new members have been welcomed and encouraged by your kind but honest advice. Thank you for your part in making CF a wonderful community! :)

How very cool! Congrats, Carol! Your prompt response to my very first post here (less than a month ago) likely saved our cham's life. You rock!!!

Back
Top Bottom