Heart Award - Carlton

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
green_small_heart.gif
Heart Award
green_small_heart.gif

Carlton
I'm happy to announce that Carlton has received the Chameleon Forums Heart Award. Carlton is a wildlife biologist and has studied or worked with many different species of animals through U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. She has been keeping chameleons since the early 90's and has traveled to many locations around the world to see them in their natural habitat. Since becoming a member in 2007 Carlton has been a positive influence on the community. She can often be found offering assistance or helping new members get off on the right track. Thank you, Carlton, for your contributions to Chameleon Forums and the chameleon community in general.

The Chameleon Heart Award is an acknowledgment of those individuals that have greatly contributed to the community in one way or another. Some recipients have developed blogs and resources that over time will reach thousands of people and their pets. Some have worked very hard trying to moderate and keep the community a friendly place for all levels of keepers. Others have for years improved discussions with their experience and knowledge, sacrificing their time to help the community. Some have done all of the above. All recipients of the Heart Award have made a tremendous positive influence on the community.

There are many people who sacrifice their time to help others at Chameleon Forums and the community is a much better place because of it. All of these people truly deserve recognition and it's unfortunate that the award can't be given to everyone that contributes.

green_small_heart.gif
green_small_heart.gif
green_small_heart.gif

Previous recipients:
Chris Anderson, ferretinmyshoes, Jannb, Kinyonga, Sandrachameleon and Trace

Congratulations! I know I (as well as many others) have learned a great deal from you, and you deserve this recognition. Thank you for all that you do!

Congratulations! Well-deserved! I am always sure to read all of your posts - no matter what the subject - thanks for all your help and thanks for sharing your experience.

Deb

Congratulations Carlton! You derserve it! Thank you for all that you do here to help the chameleons and their keepers.

Congratulations Carlton! Your insights have helped me many times and your advice to me and others is always thoughtful. Thank you for your contributions to this community!

One of my favorite members on here. Always the voice of reason and experience and I have learned so much from you! I myself just learned that you are a female! lol!!! I always thought you were a man "Carl". Oh well, male or female you are an asset to our forum.!!! Congrats on your well deserved award!

congrats! you def deserve this great award and thx for being a part of this awesome community.

I am so proud that you get the heart award. I can't think of anyone on the forum who deserves it more. Congrats, Carlton, keep up the good work.

Thank you everyone! Pretty humbling. It has been a labor of love for a long long time. Getting to know all of you and chugging away at the issues in our chamkeeping world keeps me going.

Dang....now I'm sniffling onto my keyboard. :)

Back
Top Bottom