Healthy?

What strength of UVB bulb do you have, and how far away is it from his basking branch? His UVB bulb should be as long as his cage, so get a 4’ one to use. It can go diagonally over his current cage and straight across his new cage once it’s built
Okay will do when new cage I will defiantly get way longer lol here’s the one I have

DBDPet Reptisun 14" T5HO Terrarium Hood Light Fixture & Free 5.0 UV-B Bulb​

He needs veiled-tested live plants way sooner than later. A vet bill is much more expensive than some plants. Could you ask your parents to help out with that?
Okay so I asked and they said sure they can buy them but since we’re going on vk tommorwo they said after vk bc money is tight

You want either a Zoo Med ReptiSun 5.0 or Arcadia 6% T5 HO UVB bulb, as those are the trusted brands. You’ll place it so the distance from the UVB bulb to the basking branch is 8-9” away

You want either a Zoo Med ReptiSun 5.0 or Arcadia 6% T5 HO UVB bulb, as those are the trusted brands. You’ll place it so the distance from the UVB bulb to the basking branch is 8-9” away
Okay got it 👍 I did get a zoo med repti sun bulb the fixture is the one I bought it’s what I added

Lol I’m so happy I put crickets in( it’s a lil late then usual bc I had to go buy more crickets) and he ran right up and ate and yesterday he drank in front off me ( I crying in joy) I am working as hard as I can for plants sorry I had 4 bake sales this past month but I put half the money in our vk jar and my mom took it and bought clothes and the other half my mom took it to buy me school shoes I’m even tho I would rather my old ones than use the plant money so im working as hard as I can for plants thanks you allll ssssssoooooobmuch for the help u don’t know what it means to me

Lol I’m so happy I put crickets in( it’s a lil late then usual bc I had to go buy more crickets) and he ran right up and ate and yesterday he drank in front off me ( I crying in joy) I am working as hard as I can for plants sorry I had 4 bake sales this past month but I put half the money in our vk jar and my mom took it and bought clothes and the other half my mom took it to buy me school shoes I’m even tho I would rather my old ones than use the plant money so im working as hard as I can for plants thanks you allll ssssssoooooobmuch for the help u don’t know what it means to me
❤️ ❤️ ❤️

It’s repashy superfoods calcium plus do I need to change if so I will imdeitly my dad said earlier this month since I am so invested in Yoshi he will buy the crickets and supplements when every I need
The LOD formula and the Calcium plus formula are fine. But should only be used two times a month say the 1st and the 15th. You will not supplement with any other multivitamins or D3 though using either of these. So it would just be the repashy 2 times a month and then at all the other feedings the calcium without D3. :)

The LOD formula and the Calcium plus formula are fine. But should only be used two times a month say the 1st and the 15th. You will not supplement with any other multivitamins or D3 though using either of these. So it would just be the repashy 2 times a month and then at all the other feedings the calcium without D3. :)
Okay thanks! Starting that immediately

Back
Top Bottom