Healing process ❤️‍🩹

pascal2023

Avid Member
C4DDE05F-06B1-49EF-887D-CE437B08EDF2.jpeg

She’s bright as a button today. We’ve been enjoying the afternoon in the golden sunshine! As you can see her burns are definitely healing now, the first photo as you can see is a large yellow patch which wasn’t so deep in the beginning but was grey in the beginning and the below photos, you can see some improvement on the legs especially, burns were nearly black which have slowly started going green and the deepest burn was on her belly as you can see, still black but the yellow show just how big it was, which is now healing nicely I like to think! The patch has shrunk nicely 💚🤞🏻

A2C74120-1724-4F0D-989D-3492FCB3218A.jpeg

This week I cut down on her food since her locusts are a little bigger than usual but still manageable enough for her to hear however she’s gone off her food and is still not as hungry as she usually is.

She’s still shedding as you can see on her chinny chin chin 😂

Popped out last night after her bedtime routine of misting and lights out and found her right at the bottom of her enclosure sleeping on the smallest plant in there 🥲 a little odd considering she never sleeps down there but tonight she’s sleeping where she usually sleeps tucked under some leaves right in the corner where her heat lamp is, I assume that’ll still be the warmest part even when lights are out lol

To me they look like they’re healing well! I’m sure others will confirm. I don’t have a lot of burn experience but I too am dealing with a healing burn so I am a little bit familiar. No your not dilusional!! Lol

Very excited about the sketch! I’m sure it will be great! ❤️

I wonder if her randomly sleeping at the bottom is scoping for egg laying areas? I don’t know at all just brainstorming. 😊 glad she is back in her regular area and you keep such a good eye. I also understand what you mean when you say you constantly worry I’ve raised two human children to be early adults and I worry more about my little Dino that I have now than I did them🤣

Pascal looks great! Remember burns take avery long time to heal. There will be tIny changes with each molt and the area may end up with no color at all. Then it will slowly creep back. These creatures are really remarkable! So is Pascal. Remember to no touching burn areas without gloves!

Pascal looks great! Remember burns take avery long time to heal. There will be tIny changes with each molt and the area may end up with no color at all. Then it will slowly creep back. These creatures are really remarkable! So is Pascal. Remember to no touching burn areas without gloves!
Yeah I guess it’s the same for us if we get burnt ir takes a While to heal, I’m too impatient ah I just want her back to her old self like NOW haha! And yeah I have gloves on and use q-tips to apply ointment

Back
Top Bottom