he likes me??

rafael

every time i change my chams terrarium goes to the door like rly fast and i grab him and he star walking all over me very fast :O

You're lucky! You got one of the friendly ones hahaha!

He probably associates you with food and time outside :D.

When you say you grab him, how do you grab him? There are ways to pick a chameleon up and ways not too. Can you explain what you do?

Yeah, I hope your not 'grabbing' him, or he wont like you for very long! :eek:

A grab would be like, reaching from above and picking him up by the spine and ribcage.
That could hurt him. Besides causing stress because he may think you are a predator and want to eat him!

This is so funny i just posted on a FB group a question about other veiled's temperaments!
That's great that he is responding positively.

I think i got pretty lucky too:)

Haha my guy will come rushing out reaching for me! Unless I have a hood on. Then I get "THE LEARY EYE" until I pop the hood down lol then his little head pops up like oh it you!! Hear I come :)

lol right now my cham is sleeping so hes totally relaxed a completely different color all together than during the day. Hes goregous when hes relaxed I just wish he would get comfortable with me during the day when hes a dark brown and bright green color.. :(

i reach my arm and let him climb my arms and shoulders is that ok? :S

That's perfect letting him come to you! The other thing to consider is making sure his cage is big enough, so that he isn't just coming to you to escape one that's too small. What size is his enclosure?

Back
Top Bottom