He just doesn't like me....

Kittyrocc

Hi everyone...

So I came home and immediately went to hold my veiled chamy and attend to him &.... I came to realize he just doesn't like being held:(, me getting near or or even misting him.....

I guess some little veils just don't like it....

:(

Here's a pic of my little guy!!

Attachments

• 100_0129.jpg
    100_0129.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 189
ya i hear this alot, my little guy loves everything even my rottweiler LoL. you never know he my come around one day

Most dont like anything but their plants and food. Dont take it personally. They are "look-dont-touch" pets most of the time. Be careful of over-handling as it could lead to an early death.

I'm done stressing him out....I only try to hold him every other day ..but it's just too much for him...I am just going to let him be happy....

Thanks everyone!

handling

I have just the opposite problem. My panther wants to be with me all the time! If im home he wants out of his cage and on me. But he's only 3.5 months old so I don't let him out all the time, worried he's not going to stay warm.
But he loves to sit with me in the sun while I sing to him:) weird, I know!

About 5 yrs ago I brought home A little male veiled .He did his cute little leaf walk and we named him steps. I can say he has taught me alot.These days he has A new name BIG-NASTY.Yes he is mean!!! My female veiled is sweet as pie.Most male veileds get A bad attitude the older they get.If you want a nice chameleon you should check out panthers

My little professor doesn't like me too. but i did read a thread about clothing, and wearing white, might help, i am going to try it ^-^

Simba doesn't want anything to do with me at the minute.

He is still settling into his new pad though.

Whenever I mist or put food in, he hot foots it to the back of his enclosure.
With the exception of this morning that is when he just sat and watched me mist and put his calci worms in his cup.

With any luck he might actually eat something today?!?!? :rolleyes:

Hoping he'll get used to me with time and see that I'm not a threat. Instinctively he'll think he's being hunted as I suppose they would be prey at that size.

He'll probs get more confident as he gets bigger...one can only hope!!

My little professor doesn't like me too. but i did read a thread about clothing, and wearing white, might help, i am going to try it ^-^

Really??? Funny that....I'm wearing a white checked top this morning and Simba didn't move from his branch, where normally he doesn't want to be anywhere near me (and from memory I think I've worn dark colours most of this week) I wonder??????

Back
Top Bottom