He is finally here!

comocham

I got my first chameleon today. He was bright green when I opened the box, but when I put him in his enclosure and misted him he obviously became stressed. He has been hanging out in the highest part in the corner of the enclosure. I've been trying to leave him alone so he can explore his new home and relax, but I want to make sure he eats and drinks something. Anyways, I am extremely excited that he is finally here and will try to get some pics up soon. (as long as he isn't still stressin')

I got my first chameleon today. He was bright green when I opened the box, but when I put him in his enclosure and misted him he obviously became stressed. He has been hanging out in the highest part in the corner of the enclosure. I've been trying to leave him alone so he can explore his new home and relax, but I want to make sure he eats and drinks something. Anyways, I am extremely excited that he is finally here and will try to get some pics up soon. (as long as he isn't still stressin')

Congrats! Can't wait to see some pics.

It is normal for them to stay up high in the cage. Do you have plenty of vines and branches for him to sit on? Jann

I am so excited that he got there safely! I am a worrier!
He may take a bit of time to settle in. He is used to being in a large tote with low plants with 30 brothers and sisters! Just make sure you mist him good several times today. Some of the babies were licking water off the leaves of the plants, and some opened their mouths to catch the water. I am sure the chubby little guy will eat fine for you. Can't wait to see the pics of him in his new home! :)

Back
Top Bottom