Having a problem with my laying bin..

ISA my Veiled

So i just bought an aquazamp premium raindome for my chameleons and there is only but one problem with it.. Regardless of how to position the foliage in my cage or move branches.. The laying bin keeps getting a ton of water in it.. Its frustrating, I've been dumping it every day or so for Isabella so she can lay her eggs.. But she can't lay here eggs if she doesn't have the proper conditions, like other people say they won't lay if they don't feel its right. I had thought she was done with the whole egg laying business the other day when i had come home and saw her a lot skinnier and not nearly as fat as on of my earlier posts last week when she looked like a cow. But after I fed her again yesterday, she seemed to get real fat again, not as plump but chunky. And now on the day she hasn't been fed today she isn't as fat again lol its confusing. I didn't find a single egg in her laying bin so I don't really know what to think. Any suggestions? PLEASE, thank you!!! Let me know if you need pictures I can post some from my phone.

Should have got a Mistking. They put out a very fine mist and nothing gets soaking wet. The only other think I can think of it to make some kind f tent to put over it.

Should have got a Mistking. They put out a very fine mist and nothing gets soaking wet. The only other think I can think of it to make some kind f tent to put over it.

Yeah but the Raindome was better for me, I don't like how the misters tend to spray everywhere lol I hate it. But anyway, Yeah but then how is she going to get to her bin? I have a stick coming out of it and some leaves and sticks over to help with the water but it didn't seem to do much.

No other ideas here. Have you used Mistking before? My daughter and I have used them for 8+ years and never had a problem with the water spraying everywhere and she use to use cages.

No other ideas here. Have you used Mistking before? My daughter and I have used them for 8+ years and never had a problem with the water spraying everywhere and she use to use cages.

I'm just going by word of mouth really, I haven't used one at all. I might if I happen to want to buy another misting system but I don't really have a need at the moment. But I will think about it, your word means a lot to me. Hmm I am gonna have to think of something..

My mistking doesn't spray everywhere.

The mist barely leaves the cage, if at all. and it doesn't soak everything down.
I have it set to go off every 2 hours for 3 minutes and it gets it all wet, but doesn't soak the cages.

just a thought.

My mistking doesn't spray everywhere.

The mist barely leaves the cage, if at all. and it doesn't soak everything down.
I have it set to go off every 2 hours for 3 minutes and it gets it all wet, but doesn't soak the cages.

just a thought.

Okay let me clear this up lol it doesn't drench everything in the cage, makes it nice and wet, but the water happens to collect in the laying bin at the bottom of the cage which is a home depot bucket that is 12 inches deep. And it is on the same setting as yours is, but my chameleons sleep 11 hours and are awake 13 to give the cages an extra hour to dry off before bed time.

Back
Top Bottom