Havent seen his tounge in almost a month

LitldevlblueBar

So my cham has been sick off and on now for like a month and a half. first he had a URI then that went away and just recently he had mouth rot. I have been syringe feeding him and giving him his meds. He is drinking on his own but not eatting. The mouth rot looks like it has fully cleared up. But Im gunna finish the 10 day cycle the doc put him on. But the little guy refuses to eat...... But he take the syringe feeding no problem he has tons of energy and tries to escape my hands while im feeding him and cleaning and putting the meds on his mouth. Any ideas whats going on ? CRickets no wax worms no horn worms used to be his fav...not anymore superworms also he loved them but he doesnt even look at them ?!?!?!!? :confused::(:confused::(:mad::mad::mad:

:D I'm no expert but since you are syringe feeding him he's full. I wouldn't worry until he's healthy and keep doing what your doing. Once he's recovered for a bit you can try not feeding by hand and I bet he'll eat once he gets hungry. I would only offer good stuff like loaded crickets, phenix worms, horns or silks. No meal or supers until he's back on track. Good luck. Someone else may have some better advice.

I had to syringe feed my boy for a couple of months because he burned his tongue off and I had to feed him the bug juice I made up, I think he stayed pretty full and didn't seem very interested in live food until I stopped the syringe feedings,it took a couple of days for that to happen.

Back
Top Bottom