Have you seen this?!!

I wonder if they took the cham to the antelope, or if they put the antelope in with the cham-interesting visual! :)

I wonder if they took the cham to the antelope, or if they put the antelope in with the cham-interesting visual! :)

On one of the other reptile forums I frequent there is a guy who is well versed in Photoshop. Isn't there anyone here that could make an antelope/panther pic we could send to the seller? :D

Sweet! Could you just do say horns and big antelope ears first? See how we all like it, then go from there? hahaha

I just received pics of one of the males and he looks great. I wonder how well he took care of them if he didn't even know the name of their locale?

here is a pic that I received from the person.

male1.jpg

I am confused, in the first sentence he says he doesn't want to get out of breeding them!! But, the title of the ad is getting out of breeding them????

Oh-that is funny! Send it to the guy who placed the ad and ask him if he has any like that! LOL!

rolmao.gif

Ohhhh, that's great! For some reason I wasn't picturing the ears being chameleon colored too. Nice touch.

Back
Top Bottom