Have I Finally Lost it?

giesle

Avid Member
Ok. I've been trying to come up with new original ideas with tongue shots. I believe my cham has to be on that piece of wood or he won't eat out of his cage, so I am a little bit limited in what I can do, in that respect. Btw, he did get the mantis, even though it doesn't look like it. I think he must have snagged its front left leg.

Right%20Between%20The%20Eyes2.jpg

OMG - LOL :p that is nasty ( in a funny way :p :D :eek: ) it reminds me of when my daughter ( at age 2! ) took a liking to a manikin head - blahhhh- she slept w/ it for like a yr - creeped me out everytime I went to tuck her in ( my husband got it for her , but I threw it out when he started sticking it in bed w/ me - that was it- lol )
you have AWESOME pics !!!!!

Totally awesome pics as always.The doll head is kind of cool
Must not be too bad cause it doesn't seem to scare your cham,or maybe he overlooked the doll just to get the mantis

Thanks a lot everyone. I wasn't sure if others would like it or not. Maybe next time I will try to get a few Superworms coming out of the dolls mouth as my cham snatches them.

Totally awesome pics as always.The doll head is kind of cool
Must not be too bad cause it doesn't seem to scare your cham,or maybe he overlooked the doll just to get the mantis
Yeah, I wasn't sure if he would think twice about it or not, but he seemed to never recognize it as anything but any old inanimate object.

Check this out I don't know who's photo it is but it's gnarly View attachment 79182
That's too bad someone would do that.

Very nice doll head. Where can I get one for my terrarium?
I found this one at an antique flea market a couple of years ago.

Here's a pic I took a few days earlier. I left everything set up in my mantis room with a red blanket taped to the wall and on the days I got home early from work I took a couple of pics. I probably went through 10 mantises. My timing has been sucking.:) I like this one too, but it looks like it could have been Photoshopped so easily, I didn't bother with it until now.

i-xzsdDw3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom