Have any of you seen this

If you have Android OS on your phone you can also get the podcast on the Google Music app
Screenshot_20191110-175353_Google Play Music.jpg

I’ve actually seen Bill Strand on here before. He has an account. Only saw him once but I know he comes on from time to time.
Lol he just made a thread yesterday evening. @DeremensisBlue. We as well as our chameleons owe him a great deal of thanks for all that he's done for these amazing animals. From his podcast, to his Dragonstrand Caging company, to his social media outreach, and most of all his experience with many different species. Honestly we can't thank this man enough.

I wasn't aware, who is a bill strand?
Most folks 'round here think he is just a legend made up to scare kids. But when the moon is full and the breeze blows just right you can hear him muttering curses about that fateful 2018 interview with horrible audio drift that still needs minute by minute editing. The pain in his voice would make a grown man weep. Or maybe it is just the wind in the trees...

LINK

Have any of you guys seen these? I started listening a few days ago after a recommendation, now I listen to them everywhere. They are absolutely great, and make me want to buy more chameleons.(y)
I am very glad you enjoy the podcast! And, boy, it is down right painful not getting involved in every species I feature on the podcast. It is definitely an exercise in self-control!
Bill

Lol he just made a thread yesterday evening. @DeremensisBlue. We as well as our chameleons owe him a great deal of thanks for all that he's done for these amazing animals. From his podcast, to his Dragonstrand Caging company, to his social media outreach, and most of all his experience with many different species. Honestly we can't thank this man enough.
Thank you for saying so. I very much appreciate it!
Bill

Most folks 'round here think he is just a legend made up to scare kids. But when the moon is full and the breeze blows just right you can hear him muttering curses about that fateful 2018 interview with horrible audio drift that still needs minute by minute editing. The pain in his voice would make a grown man weep. Or maybe it is just the wind in the trees...

Hmph... I thought he was that kids show guy. Bill Strand the Science Guy?!

Back
Top Bottom