Hard bump on side of carpet chameleon

whiplashchams

I noticed a bump on the side of my carpets body it's hard and feels like rock and is very dry he take s calcium d3 once a week with herptavite. Please help:confused::(

-Chris

Do you dust calcium w/o D3 every feeding and it would help if you fill out the husbandry form and posted of a picture of the bump.

Is the "bump" on or under the skin? Sometimes ribs get broken and they heel with nodules that can be seen and felt below the skin. If you had a photo, it might help. We don't know what we're "looking" at.:D

CHAMELEON INFO
-Carpet Chamelon - male - 1year old - been in cage for 6 months
-I handle my chamelon once or twice a week
-I feed my Cham 3 crickets a day every day I dust it calcium w/d3 and herptavite once a week I gut load my crickets with flukers cricket diet powder.
-I dust my crickets with flukers calcium w/d3 and rep-cal herptavite once a week.
-I use spring water with a monsoon misting system every 3 1/2 hours of 30 seconds.
-I haven't looked at his poop lately and I just cleaned the cage yesterday so,I can't check.
CAGE INFO
-It's a 63 gallon reptarium
-I use a zoo med 100 watt heat bulb it keeps his basking spot at 81-82 I use a zoo med repti sun 5.0 I keep the lights on for 12-13 hours a day
-I have his basking spot at 80-81 and the ambidrient temp is around 71-76 I use a zilla probe thermometer
-the humidity is usually around 50-70 between mistings i use zilla probe thermometer
-I use two live plants a ficus Benjamin and a small umbrella plant (schefflerra)
-the cage is next to the door way so when you walk in its right there my little brothers run through there a lot and are very loud
-I'm located in Southern California in palos verde and there's usually a breeze outside the house.

Hope this helps
I'll try to get a picture up later.

-Chris

Back
Top Bottom