Happy Tommy, Grumpy Tommy!

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
I love this shot of Tommy - he has the sweetest face in the whole world! I love the ways the sides of his casque flap when he eats!:D

HappyBoy.jpg

Look at the size of his casque! :eek: He's a lovely big boy!

LovelyBoy.jpg

These I took after he decided he didn't like the new stick I put in his viv for him, lol!

Attitude2.jpg

Attitude1.jpg

aww tommy is such a handsome boy! i wonder why he doesnt like his new stick...

my male veiled hated his water bottle dripper and he would puff up and hiss at it everytime he saw it. but it was a bright turquoise so maybe thats what upset him :p tommy is silly.

Everyone knows the best looking, sweetest chams are in the Isle of Wight. It's probably something in the water.

that casque looks like he is built for speed.

Lol! You should have seen how fast he legged it across the kitchen earlier!;) His casque reminds me of the helmets that the cyclists wear in the velodrome, lol!:D

Thanks everyone! He is just wonderful! Sadly Amy isn't quite so sweet as she was. She puffs at me and shows me her chin whenever I put my hand in her viv just lately. :( I guess she's growing up - he's 9 months old nearly!:rolleyes:

Tiff,

he clearly looks like a king in the photos..quite regal looking. you must be proud. :)

and hey, remember that little Amy is starting to grow up and getting defencive of her area...so let her deside to come out to you, and not try to take her out.
after all, you know she will come out as she loves you to death. ;)

Harry

He's a real beauty Tiff. I bet Amy knows he's there and that changed her attitude.

you know what, I think you're right.

I know my Splat has slightly changed his attitude since he's seen Laurie.
I too now can't stick my hand inside his cage without him getting angry at me...yet he still runs out of the cage if I forget to close his door right away.

hmmmm, makes you wonder.

Harry

what is the upside down bottle for????

Its an improvement on the makeshift dripper he has! It has an adjustable valve in the lid and a small hole in the bottom of the bottle. The is a short length of airline tubign on the end of the valve to form the dripper! I would never have thought of it until I saw what he already had in there!

He's a real beauty Tiff. I bet Amy knows he's there and that changed her attitude.

Don't think it's him as she's been like it for a few weeks now! She still comes out but needs to be bribed wth food!

Its an improvement on the makeshift dripper he has! It has an adjustable valve in the lid and a small hole in the bottom of the bottle. The is a short length of airline tubign on the end of the valve to form the dripper! I would never have thought of it until I saw what he already had in there!

Don't think it's him as she's been like it for a few weeks now! She still comes out but needs to be bribed wth food!

Food makes everything better!

Back
Top Bottom