Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who are celebrating today...

Happy Thanksgiving, Lynda! I am grateful for all the advice and articles you share.

I've lived in Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New York, and Florida. There are benefits to each of the places I've lived in. I do love living in Florida a lot even though it's either rainy / hurricane season or dry/ tourist season. It's great for growing plants and I feel less depressed and anxious here (winter is just depleting for me).

Happy Thanksgiving, Lynda! I am grateful for all the advice and articles you share.

I've lived in Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New York, and Florida. There are benefits to each of the places I've lived in. I do love living in Florida a lot even though it's either rainy / hurricane season or dry/ tourist season. It's great for growing plants and I feel less depressed and anxious here (winter is just depleting for me).
Always glad to give advice and post articles!

I bet every state has its pluses....just like the provinces...even though we don't have the same variation in temperatures in the warm end.

Always glad to give advice and post articles!

I bet every state has its pluses....just like the provinces...even though we don't have the same variation in temperatures in the warm end.
I love your post . You really are A large asset to this site . Your last post about laying . and the videos that came with it we’re very helpful and entertaining thank you so much for what you do👊😎

Back
Top Bottom