Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who are celebrating today...

kinyonga

Chameleon Queen
Although covid and weather events have put a damper on so many things and been a tradgedy for so many, I hope we all still have some things to be thankful for.

I'm thankful to still be here...thankful for the nice fall days we've been getting...for good friends on here and in my life at home..etc. Hope you all have things to be thankful for too.

HAPPY THANKSGIVINGS!
Lynda

Although covid and weather events have put a damper on so many things and been a tradgedy for so many, I hope we all still have some things to be thankful for.

I'm thankful to still be here...thankful for the nice fall days we've been getting...for good friends on here and in my life at home..etc. Hope you all have things to be thankful for too.

HAPPY THANKSGIVINGS!
Lynda
Happy Thanksgiving to you @kinyonga!

HAPPY THANKSGIVINGS!
Lynda
Happy Thanksgiving , I think we all have a lot to be thankful for .. 👊😊

I'm confused
Thanksgiving or Thanksgiving Day, is an annual Canadian holiday and harvest festival, held on the second Monday in October, which celebrates the harvest and other blessings of the past year. Thanksgiving has been officially celebrated as an annual holiday in Canada since November 6, 1879. While the date varied by year and was not fixed, it was commonly the second Monday in October. On January 31, 1957, the Governor General of Canada Vincent Massey issued a proclamation stating: "A Day of General Thanksgiving to Almighty God for the bountiful harvest with which Canada has been blessed – to be observed on the second Monday in October.

Yea never been out of the state's haven't been out of Florida in 40 years
I have lived in wayyyyyyy too many states and I am 42. Soooo Alabama, Florida, North Carolina, Texas, Washington, California, and Arizona. I think that is all of them.

I have lived in wayyyyyyy too many states and I am 42. Soooo Alabama, Florida, North Carolina, Texas, Washington, California, and Arizona. I think that is all of them.

Wow...I haven't even visited that many states. Which one did you like best?
You're younger than both my kids too!

And which state did you like the best ? We’re getting ready to get out of Callie .
So Arizona is home for me. I am in Flagstaff. We moved back here last year after being in Cali for 3 of the longest years of my life. We were in Eureka. I love the weather in AZ. You get summer and winter. And no humidity which is nice with both hot and cold weather. We have gotten a lot of people from Cali bringing their ideas here. I am seeing far more homeless here then I would like but that seems to be happening everywhere. Lived here more years than the others and I was raised in the Prescott area. I hated Washington the weather there killed my soul. The south is great if you can handle sweating in every possible location on your body at the same time within minutes of leaving your house in the summer. I don't do hurricanes well so NC and FL were a bit much with that as well. Texas I was too young to remember.

Wow...I haven't even visited that many states. Which one did you like best?
You're younger than both my kids too!
I have driven cross country more times than I care to admit. My mom loved to move around when I was younger. I don't feel young lol
I think AZ is still my favorite out of them all.

If you don't feel young now I don't envy how you'll feel when you're my age!
We rarely move...the thought always terrifies me because I hate packing and unpacking things, etc.

Why do you like Arizona?

Back
Top Bottom