Happy dance?

Boston Pitty

Established Member
Just looked over at Argo and he was dancing on the vine showing the brightest green I've ever seen on him and had his mouth wide open. I'm guessing it's some kind of display for mating, but I have no other chameleons. Is this just something that they do on their own sometimes?

Just noticed him rubbing his head on the vine. Kinda looked like his skins a little wrinkly and dry but still has white poop and eye still full. Is this the start of a shed?

Yes he is beginning to shed.

As far as the dance goes i think he might feel threatened or afraid. He is trying to blend into his environment and resemble a leaf blowing on a tree. I could be way wrong but that's my assumption

All of my animals were eatting in the other room, it was just me and I'm just sitting in my chair on the computer/xbox and just happened to look over? Might have been something in the window than. The curtain is closed but there is still about an inch gap he might have been able to see out of.

Hope it wasn't me. I had just fed him before I sat down lol. But who knows. He's mad at me off an on for the littlest reasons I swear.

As far as the shedding goes I'll pick up some shed ease spray. Just hope he lets me mist some over him. Or atleast he needs to sit in a mist for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom