Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary to you - I love Monty and think he'll always be my favorite Jacksons on here! He's adorable and a testament to your love for him!

Tiff, I just weighed my male and he weighs 108 grams. I still think he has a some more to grow.

Here's picture of my last big male. I didn't ever get an accurate weight on him.
IMG_3961-1.jpg

wow miss lily i have had the pleasure of watching little monty grow up and i even remember some of his 1st posts on this forum. Seeing montys baby photos last year was what made me LOVE jacksons and want one of my own. now FINALLY a year later i now have my 2 mt meru jacksons. jax and jill who i love to death. So thank you for sharing monty with us for the last year. i can't believe what a big healthy litle guy he has become. besides your anniversary just happens to be on my oldest sons birthday too lol
so happy anniversary to you and monty :D

Tiff, I just weighed my male and he weighs 108 grams. I still think he has a some more to grow.

Here's picture of my last big male. I didn't ever get an accurate weight on him.
IMG_3961-1.jpg
Monty still has some growing to do yet then! That big male of yours was huuuuge! The male you have now weighs more than twice what Monty does! :eek:

wow miss lily i have had the pleasure of watching little monty grow up and i even remember some of his 1st posts on this forum. Seeing montys baby photos last year was what made me LOVE jacksons and want one of my own. now FINALLY a year later i now have my 2 mt meru jacksons. jax and jill who i love to death. So thank you for sharing monty with us for the last year. i can't believe what a big healthy litle guy he has become. besides your anniversary just happens to be on my oldest sons birthday too lol
so happy anniversary to you and monty :D
Aww, thanks! He was such a tiny cute little baby! I can hardly remember him being that small, yet I don't remember him much inbetween either, if that makes any sense?! I guess when you are with something every day you don'tnotice the changes so much. Happy birthday to your son too!

Our sweet little Monty has grown up. I feel like he is mine also, we have shared him all the way. I have my Monty a year in review up by my desk. Love the little man.
Aww, I'm so glad you love your photo! I am also very glad that I took the monthly photos too! So many people on here have watched him grow up with me and I just love to share him!

Happy Anniversary to you - I love Monty and think he'll always be my favorite Jacksons on here! He's adorable and a testament to your love for him!
Aww, thank you! I love Monty to bits! I have tried my absolute best with him (as I do all my chams) but being a Jackson and knwoing how tricky they can be to raise, he has caused me quite some stress at times! Phew! We made it! :D

Back
Top Bottom