Handsome Male Meller's, Young Adult

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meller's Handsome Male, Young Adult Trioceros Melleri

Guaranteed male Trioceros Melleri. This guy is gorgeous, very robust, and gentle. He's a young WC adult and still growing quickly. We have had him for over a month. He's gained 27 grams in 4 weeks, for a total of 157 grams. He measures 8" nose to vent. He is a great eater and drinker and is actually quite handleable. He does not like to be handled but does allow me to pick him up from underneath and hold him or move him when I need to. Of course he hates the camera.

Price is $200 plus $35 shipping depending on destination.

This is your opportunity to get a guaranteed healthy male Meller's chameleon that is VERY interested in the ladies. Except for the nose and dorsal rubs he looks and acts like a captive bred.

He is cage acclimated (18x18x36" for now) and doesn't pace the cage or scrabble at the screen to escape. He sits and basks quietly when he's not eating. When I let him out in the free range he looks around and then heads straight for my female and tries to mount her. But she is not receptive so I intervene. When I let him get close enough he grasps her tail and starts to climb up on her like normal mating. He may be too young to know that Meller females like to get to know a guy first and take it slowly. But our girl isn't receptive anyway right now. We already have an adult male so this guy is extra and not needed here in our program.

In these photos he is stalking our female, so he is showing a little yellow (when mature males totally fire up for breeding they turn yellow and black). Normally he is a nice green on green- classic Melleri colors. He has a bit of a nose rub which is normal for imports. It is healed and the discoloration should fall off with the next shed.

He eats full size crickets and cockroaches.

nov11095.jpg

nov11088.jpg

nov11087.jpg

nov11091.jpg

nov11092.jpg

nov11015.jpg

nov11014.jpg

Last edited:
SOLD!

Thank you, Ginger. And thank you to everyone who notified her that this awesome guy was available. He'll be headed to his new home in California in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom