Handling

OACham

Both of our panthers climb out of their cages to our hand. Osirus in paticular turns really bright when we lightly pet his spine. And Aida loves to drink from the mister when we spray her cage down, we think it's really cute :rolleyes: Also they seem to like it when we let them sun bathe on our screen door/window..as you can see in our album there are a couple of both hanging out in the sun.

-Becky and Jordan

My little guy is spoiled rotton. He hates being in a cage and begs by the door to come out. He loves riding on my head or shoulder. He's a veiled chameleon and I read on here allot that they can be mean. I am so glad that mine's a sweet friendly one. Jann

waltercropped.jpg

This one likes to come out too, in fact he tries to get out whenever we come near. He's crazy! My boyfriend and I moved his cage so that he can see out of the window, and he seems content to sit and look outside all day. He's a weird one, and he learned well how to hand feed. Not that it's necessarily a good thing. In fact I do believe it is the cause of his seemingly "social" behavior.

Thank you Jann. lol Sorry oacham I forgot to explain that I posted the picture because he is 50% ambilobe 50% ambanja as well, and I wondered, does your guy look anything like that? I see characteristics that remind me of ambanja mostly, not as much ambilobe, although I'm not locale expert. I wondered if the half and halfs have distinguishable characteristics themselves. Does your 50/50 have a long nose?

wow, im dumb

If Aida is 56.25% Ambanja + 25% Nosy Be + 18.72% Tamatave, what is the other 0.03%?

Thank you Jann. lol Sorry oacham I forgot to explain that I posted the picture because he is 50% ambilobe 50% ambanja as well, and I wondered, does your guy look anything like that? I see characteristics that remind me of ambanja mostly, not as much ambilobe, although I'm not locale expert. I wondered if the half and halfs have distinguishable characteristics themselves. Does your 50/50 have a long nose?

The Aida math..well I guess you're right haha that doesn't add up!! It was a typo by me..my bad. it's 18.75% omg yes! lol i thought that was Osirus kinda scared me :p and Osirus..yes! I thought that was him at first glance, and yes he sure does have a long snout. That's funny, i guess they do have distinguishable characteristics!! Awesome :D

The Aida math..well I guess you're right haha that doesn't add up!! It was a typo by me..my bad. it's 18.75% omg yes! lol
I'm sorry, I couldn't resist! I figured it was a type-o though;)
Do the female morphs get more vibrant colors then the uniform peachy of most panther females?

They're about the same age, they could be from the same clutch, which would also explain the similarities. I've been dying to see one of his brothers. Did you get him from Kammerflage Creations?

They're about the same age, they could be from the same clutch, which would also explain the similarities. I've been dying to see one of his brothers. Did you get him from Kammerflage Creations?

We did, bought in feb, recieved in march. Could be.

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist! I figured it was a type-o though;)
Do the female morphs get more vibrant colors then the uniform peachy of most panther females?

;) It's all good, it needed to be fixed haha. She's pretty neutral in her range from a really dark brown to a coral color and white. She's also got a little blue in her face that shows from time to time, and can get this grayish background color on her.

Back
Top Bottom