Hand feeding warning

They think it was that or something roach had on it.
I know some vitamins like niacin can be very irritating directly on mucous membranes, More likely you are a little allergic to roaches, many people are, and having that much on your eye produced a reaction. Maybe goggles and ear plugs should be added to the list of chameleon equipment. Glad your eye is better. Thanks for sharing.

Part right under eye ball. So under bottom eye lid. That's also where pain was on bottom eye ball and bottom eye lid

hmmm, like the time I found myself in the ER to extract a cricket that ran into my ear and got lodged deep inside. Kind of embarrassed explaining to the doctor what happened. But they knew exactly what to do because this happens all the time (!?!?!??!) Apparently it is most often with cockroaches when people are sleeping (double !?!?!??!). This was the first cricket. So, yeah, I am a bit of a trend setter.

So, my reaction to crickets jumping out of the feeder cup and running up my arm has never been the same since.

Thanks, Bill, for the nightmare fuel!

My first guess would be allergic reaction, but there’s also loads of bacteria on insects in general.

Glad you’re alright though!

hmmm, like the time I found myself in the ER to extract a cricket that ran into my ear and got lodged deep inside. Kind of embarrassed explaining to the doctor what happened. But they knew exactly what to do because this happens all the time (!?!?!??!) Apparently it is most often with cockroaches when people are sleeping (double !?!?!??!). This was the first cricket. So, yeah, I am a bit of a trend setter.

So, my reaction to crickets jumping out of the feeder cup and running up my arm has never been the same since.

Oh wow that’s wild! I’d be absolutely terrified to have a critter in my ear, but it does seem to happen a lot where pest roaches are common.

Back
Top Bottom